New beginnings

Trey ^^MM
5 years later

Its been five years since my life changed. I realized after that night that love is only scripted for movies and romance novels. I fuck with females here and there but that shits like a revolving door one goes out one comes in but its never anything serious. Two years ago I joined the U.S. Army I'm a Sergeant right now & its a good job great pay & beautiful women. Dom crazy ass is the one who convinced me to join a year after he did. Kinda lost my love for Architecture after I dumped Lisa but I did build me a 3 story modern home its has six bedroom, five baths, four car garage and giant backyard with two pools and a jacuzzi. I actually was building the house during college it was meant for me and Lisa and one day our kids but life didn't play out that way. "Yo nigga what the fuck I know yo punk ass hear me" Dom had tore me away from my thoughts I look up at him from where I'm sitting and respond My bad nigga shit I was thinking bout sumn. "I hope you wasnt thinking about that bitch Lisa again that hoe almost got you killed should've had yo sister whoop that bitch ass". Oh shit I jump up at the mention of my sister. Dom I need a favor you gotta pick Kamari up from the airport. Kamari is my only sibling she's three years younger than me. At 22 she has two masters and she's working on her third her & Dom dated for a while but she broke up with him because she felt that their relationship took to much time away from her education. I know she still loves him tho which is why I want him to pick her up.

 I know she still loves him tho which is why I want him to pick her up

Kamari ^^MM

Kamari pov
My flight to El paso Tx was cool but I could stop thinking about if I ran into Dom. He was the love of my life, my 1st kiss, my 1st boyfriend and yet I'm still a virgin because he loved me that much that when I told him I wasn't ready he said he'd wait. After a while I had to let him go though, we were spending everyday together and I got so caught up my grades started to slip and my education means everything to me. I knew if we kept dating my obsession with him would keep distracting me until it was to late. I stepped into the airport and headed towards baggage claim. I seen my purple MK luggage on the belt & head to pick it up to my surprise a Dominican chick about 5'6 with pretty milk chocolate skin was picking up my bags both of them.

Lia-Sha ^^MMUmm excuse me miss I believe those are my bags she laughs & say "no their mine" I look at her like she's bat shit crazy & laugh

Lia-Sha ^^MM
Umm excuse me miss I believe those are my bags she laughs & say "no their mine" I look at her like she's bat shit crazy & laugh. No my bags are custom made and were a gift for my 21st birthday I say to her. She has a look of bewilderment on her face & says "mine were a gift for my 21st birthday too". We stand in silence for a quick moment then she looks down to read the name on the sticker i peer over to read it too.. It reads Lia-Sha Diaz I apologize as she point to the Conveyor belt and we see the same purple MK bags headed our way. I cant help but laugh at the scene that just unfolded. I pick my bags up and she introduces herself.. "I'm Lia-Sha everyone calls me Sha she says" nice to meet you Sha I'm Kamari. We laugh over light chit chat as I spot Dom walking thru the double doors of the airport I turn towards her well Lia-Sha it was lovely to meet you I have to go but we can link up while I'm here she agrees & we exchange numbers.

Dom ^^MMDom pov I walk into the airport and my eyes instantly fall all over Kamari she talking to a pretty chick not as pretty as her tho

Dom ^^MM
Dom pov
I walk into the airport and my eyes instantly fall all over Kamari she talking to a pretty chick not as pretty as her tho. I walk up and snake my hands around her waist and give her a passionate kiss 😘 I step back & smile. Damn girl you aging beautifully you need to stop playing with a nigga heart you know you my world 🌍. And why didnt you tell me you were flying out I would have made arrangements. "Boi I came out here to see my brother and I know u better keep yo lips off me idk who yo mouth been on". I laugh girl the last time my mouth was on somebody it was you while you was screaming i love u Dom while I tongue 👅 kissed yo pu- "Boi shut up" she laughed before i could finish my sentence. I hug her one more time before scooping up her luggage and heading towards the exit. We walk outside to my Fire Red 2016 Challenger and she stops and starts pouting. What Kamari I ask, "why didnt you pick me up in the smoke grey 2015 Hellcat you know its my favorite" I laugh gurl get yo ass in the car & because I was on base and already driving this car. I open her door then place her bags in the trunk, I jumped in the driver sit turned the volume up and the bass kicks shaking the whole vehicle White Iverson by Post Malone pours thur the sound system and I speed off towards Tank's crib.