Bag A Nigga

Dom's pov
After learning that Lisa is pregnant with Tank's baby me and Mari we're both in shock. But after awhile the shock wore off. Mari & I have been doing great, we planned on getting married within a year in a half. I'm meet up with Trey to talk about this little boy Damian, dude is a sorry excuse of a man. After learning how he pull up on Lisa I'm pissed off cause if he had hurt her and something happened to my little niece/nephew we would've fucked the world up to get to that nigga. I'm walking to the living room & seeing Mari rush around the room grabbing things for work. I slowly walk over to her and pull her into my arms and kiss her lips. I love you my future wife I say while kissing her again. She kisses me back "I love you more now move I'm already late babe." I laugh and let her go.. I have to leave anyway I'm meeting up with Trey today and then I have to go whip some fat soldiers into shape. I go back into the kitchen and finish eating my veggie omelette Mari made me. Then I start the shower I hear Mari yelling bye and I run out of the door to get one last kiss. After locking the door behind her, I run back into the room and walk into the bathroom. I undress and step into the shower careful not to get my hair wet. I wash up then wash again before stepping out onto the bath mat. I dry off and lotion up, I spray on some body spray then slip on some tan jeans and a golden brown V-neck t-shirt. I slip into some loafers the same color as the shirt, after gathering my keys, cellphone & wallet I head out the door. I shoot Trey a texts before pulling out the driveway.

Bro Trey
Yo I'm head yo way should
be there in 15mins tops, you need anything before I pull up bro?

Bro Dom
Okay coo nah I'm good but could you grab 2 pickles, three bags of hot fries, and Everfresh peach plum pear for Lisa

Bro Trey
Damn her greedy ass gone eat all that shit in one setting?

Bro Dom
Hell yeah bro and if you don't grab that shit trust her fat ass going to unleash the pits of hell 🔥on yo ass frfr

Bro Trey
Yea okay nigga I got you oh and you better pray you not having a girl cause you goin to have hell on yo hands if grows up to look like Lisa ass...She crazy as fuk but she fine too lol 😂

Bro Dom
Whatever nigga make yo way here

After stopping by there store I pull up too Treys crib and Lisa and her little baby bump is standing in the driveway. After I put the car in park and got out Lisa runs up to me, "Tank said you got me snacks did you, give me, give me" Damn Lisa back the fuck up gurl if I didn't know any better I'd think you were off that shit & I was the supplier here with your next hit I laughed. She snatched the bag and goes inside I follow her, she plops down on the couch and rips open one of the pickles & drinks the juice out of the plastic, then crunches down on the pickle. I turn my attention towards Tank sup nigga I say while dapping him up. "Nothing much lets go out back and chop it up real fast." As soon as we're out of Lisa's ear shot I say so what's the move as far as this bitch nigga is concerned. "Bro this bitch ass nigga need to bite the dust." So what you know? I ask and he gives the heartiest laugh ever. "This nigga is a clown 🤡 mane so he call his self watching my crib and sha's condo...little does this nigga know I'm watching him watch me." So how long you wanna wait till we get rid of his ass. "Bro I'm let this fool dig his own grave and when he think shit sweet, I'm take that bitch sweet tooth right out his fucking skull." Okay bro just say when and I there with bells on. Changing the subject I ask Tank about his mom & pops. So do they know about their potential grand baby yet. "Yea bro I broke them the news when Lisa was four weeks moms was hurt at her 1st but she came around and you know pops he was good from the beginning, just wanted to make sure I stepped up as a man." "Next week I'll know what we having but she don't want to know." "She keep talking about waiting till she give birth." "Oh one more thing the test results come back next week from the D-N-A test so we gone see if this shit really worth all the trouble."

Sha's pov
Tonight I'm going over Trey's house, we're still kicking it even though Lisa's living there now. I'm driving down the street and notice a dark colored Suv sitting a little ways down the street. I pull into the driveway and can see a figure sitting in the suv. I reach over to the glove compartment and pull out my glock it's loaded and all I have to do is take it off safety to blow a bitch head completely off. I put the gun in my waist ban and gather my things to exit my vehicle. I walk up to the door as I normally would and feel hands on both my arms. If the military taught me anything it's to always be ready for whatever. I drop my bags and dodge the person coming at me from the left. After sending two strong kicks to their ribs they go down, the other person swings wildly at me. I hope this is not a man I think to myself. If so he gone learn today that he should've listened to his momma when she told him not to hit women. The attacker keeps throwing punches, again he swings his right arm big mistake. I grab his wrist and snap it, instantly the attacker is distracted by the pain and grips his wrist. Falling to his knees and yelling out in agony, I punch him between the eyes four times. Then pull out my baby and put it between his eyes and release the safety. I seen his partner getting up and I shot in his direction and tell him not to move or I'd put a bullet in his ass. I refocus my attention to the guy in front of me... What the fuck you two pussies doing outside my mother fucking house, & speak with an urgency because my trigger finger getting impatient. "We were paid 20 grand by Dam to snatch a female that's supposedly staying here and your the female I'm guessing because we been watching this house for days and you the 1st female to attempt to go inside. I shoot him in the head and I watch as his body hit the pavement and blood splatter everywhere. Then I do my sexiest strut in his partners direction, before I make it completely in front of him, he drops to his knees and begins to cry and beg for his life. I stop walking once I'm completely in front of him. So now your life is suppose to matter but mines didn't umm lets see...what a whole 30mins ago funny shit. Listen sweetheart you should have valued your life a little more and realized what you signed up for...if you're going to put your life on the line for someone's else bullshit then it should've been way more than 20grand. I shoot him in the left eye, and watch his body drop too. I look down and my white outfit is covered in blood, I call 911 and my command to inform them of what just transpired. A few hours later the police had the bodies remove and the crime scene cleaned up. I walked into the house to see a frighten Lisa looking at me. "I watched the whole thing, she said between sniffles, I'm so glad your okay." Then the strangest thing happened she runs over and hugs me long and tight.

Trey's pov
After learning what happened at my house tonight I decided it's time to bag a nigga. Lisa & Sha are both my family and if this dude think he's getting another shot at harming either one of them...He's sadly MISTAKEN !