MIA

Trey's pov
So it's been three weeks and me and my team can't find a trace of Damian it's like he disappeared off the face of the earth. But he cant be mia for long, cause when he does resurface I'll be ready for war. A few weeks ago I found out Lisa is having a little girl, and I am the father. Guess I should have know seeing how I was fucking on her like a bunny rabbit. Sha got promoted to chief and I couldn't be happier for her. So at the moment life is going good because the drama disappeared.

Lisa's pov
I'm 23weeks and my OBGYN just called to inform me that the baby is developing slower than she should be at 23wks. She also told me that the baby is six pounds underweight, and that the heart rate is unusually slow. She wants me to be in the hospital for the rest of my pregnancy to monitor the baby daily. After hanging up I try my hardest not to cry but I just break down. I place my hands around my small baby bump and say I love you little one, help mommy get you healthy, and strong, I need you more than I've ever needed anything in this world including your daddy. I walk to Trey's room and knock on the door, a few moments later he opens it. Hey Trey I need to talk to you about the baby it's important, I hear Sha jump up and run over. "What's wrong is the baby okay...are you in pain?" When those words leave her lips I shed silent tears and turn to walk towards the den. They both follow me and after I sit & explain the situation Trey & Sha are both crying 😭. I'm going to pack a bag for my hospital stay and with that I go into the room.

Sha's pov
I thought Lisa's stomach was small but I didn't think anything could be wrong with the baby. The last few weeks she's been stress free, eating nonstop and just a joy to be around. This baby has changed her in a way I could have never imagined. Her business even tripled in revenue even though she's been working from home. I look at Lisa in a totally different light now and I'm praying that the baby pulls through, she going to happy to find out it's a little girl. I knock on Lisa's door she tells me to come in, I walk in and sit on the edge of her bed and I grab her hand. Then I speak, Lisa I know we don't always see eye to eye but your a wonderful person and I hope to always be in you & your child's life, your going to be a great mother and you know if you need me I'm just a phone call away.

Five weeks later
Trey's pov
Lisa's health is getting worse but the baby's health is getting better. It's like the baby is sucking the life out of Lisa, she's lost 25lbs and her hair is thinning. She's just not looking like her normal glowing beautiful self. And its sad at the beginning of this pregnancy she was so full of life and now she can barely sit or stand on her owe. It's hard to watch a woman I once loved and the mother of my unborn child, fade into nothingness. It's like she's given up on life, I still see her weakly holding her stomach & faintly talking to the baby. I just want things to change because the baby will be here soon and I want Lisa to enjoy her 1st moments of mother hood.

Mari's pov
I've been working nonstop and I hardly have time to spend with my family and best friend. A few weeks ago I found out that Lisa was having development problems with the baby. I've been meaning to stop by the hospital but my schedule just didn't allow time for it. I decide to use some of my vacation days to catch up on lost time with my fiancé, my brother, bestie (Sha), and my niecey pooh.
I went shopping & bought a butt load of things for the baby and Lisa too. Once I make it to the hospital I grab as many bags as I can and rush up to Lisa's room. Hey boo I say as I bust through the door, "Hey she says so faintly I barely heard her." I'll be right back I gotta grab the rest of your bags I say while placing the other bags onto the long pink sofa in the room. She nods and I shoot out the door, once I make it back to my car I grab the rest of the bags and run back to Lisa's room. After entering I close the door. I walk over to her bedside and place my hands on top of her stomach and I feel my niecey pooh kicking like crazy. I lean in and say hey niecey pooh take it easy on your mommy she's having a tuff time sweetie, then I kiss her stomach. I still cant believe that Lisa of all people is having my niece, but I guess life happens how it wants. I walk over to the sofa and grab all the bags and place them on the bed for Lisa to go through. Then I realize I left my phone in the car, I tell Lisa that I'm going to get my phone and I'd be right back. I walk into the parking garage and noticed the lights are super dim now. I walk fast to my car as soon as I grab my phone and close my car door, everything went black. I wake up what seems like hours later in an abandoned house, tied to a chair.