A day full of Surprises!

Dom pov
Yesterday was pretty cool we went jet skiing, then lounged around the cabin together watching movies by the fireplace. But today is the day I surprise Kamari so I wake up early to cook her favorite breakfast. But to my surprise when I walk down stairs the table is fully set. I'm talking about a breakfast befitting a king mane. Pancakes 🥞 stacked on one platter, a platter full of sausages, next to it one full of bacon, a platter full of french toast, a big bowl full of scrambled eggs, then a fruit salad in another bowl, a pitcher full of what looked liked freshly squeezed orange juice & Kamari was walking out the kitchen with fresh brewed coffee ☕️. Morning babe I had plans on making you breakfast but you surly beat me too it I say. She sits the coffee pot on the table and walks over to me "Good morning my love this vacation is for me to cater to your every need". Then she stands on her tippy toes and pecks my lips "lets eat" she says. We sit at the table and I cant help but laugh out loud. Gurl you made all this food and its only us two, "Yes babe I wanted you to have a variety of food, who wants the everyday breakfast when this isn't your average day". Okay I see you babe thanks, I fill my plate with food and we chitchat about different things. Hey babe come outside with me I tell her, I grab her hand and lead her out the double doors. We walk down the path and a little ways down the driveway then we cut across to the field I tell her to close her eyes and she does. Dont open until I say so I tell her, when I kiss you then you can open your eyes. I walk away to get the surprise I sit it a few feet away and I walk back over to Mari and kiss her lips. She opens her eyes and all I hear her say is "Yes I finally have one bitches".

 She opens her eyes and all I hear her say is "Yes I finally have one bitches"

Yes you finally have the giant teddy you've been begging for. She punches me and I playfully throw her into bear. She gets up and comes at me, somehow we end up rolling in the grass play fighting. I'm laughing at her while she throws elbows at me likes she's a WWF wrestler 🤼‍♀️. I sit up in the grass and wrap my arms around her and lay my head in head lap. She looks at me and says "This is why I love ❤️ you there's never a dull moment with you, we have so much fun together and I can always be myself with you". I laugh and say well the real you is boring in a sarcastic way and she's nudges me in the forehead and laugh.

Kamari's pov
Me and Dom are out in town when he tells me were going out on a yacht today. I'm excited because I still have surprises waiting for him but all day everytime I surprise him, he has a surprise for me. It's crazy how much we think alike. We just left the jewelry store I bought him a new Rolex watch. So now I'm trying to buy a new bikini for the yacht but Dom tells me everything is taking care of. We pull up to the pier where I spot a 50foot yacht named Diamond 💎 of the Sea. We step on board, & Dom leads me to a room but doesn't open the door. Instead he looks at me and says "Get sexy woman" with a husky laugh that followed. He walks back down the hallway and I open the door and my heart melts away the bed inside the room was covered in rose 🌹 petals and read: love.