Chapter 1

This fanfic is the second part of the story "fifty shades of malec", if you don't read it yet, you have to scroll down^^ after the fifty shades of freed trailer I started to miss my own version of it and so I write the second part. After this story there will be fifty shades of freed malec and then it's done..maybe. 🚫❗ Be careful: A LOT OF SMUT.🚫 ❗Well I hope you like this one 😆 enjoy 🔥 /// Magnus Bane opened his eyes and immediately had a wide smile on his face. He sat down on the bed and looked around. Ropes, blindfolds, chains and other sextoys that his boyfriend enjoyed were everywhere on the floor. Last night was indeed something special, like every night with Alexander. He stood up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Meanwhile he looked at himself in the mirror. His whole chest was purple and covered with love bites. It's been five months that he and Alec moved together and were in a serious relationship. Magnus had to be honest, it was not easy. They still had to get used to each other and realise that wild kinky sex was not everything in a relationship but they made a lot of progress. Magnus brushed over his messy hair and wore one of Alecs red t-shirts. He smiled to himself, it's still smelled like him. His friends used to say that being inlove stays for a short time and after they move together the feelings would go away slowly but not with Magnus and Alec. Magnus felt like he loved Alec more with every second. He felt to the kitchen and saw a note 《I had to go to the institute early. Last night was magical. I made breakfast for you. I love you more than anything. Alec》. Magnus heart was filled with love and he looked at the eggs with bacon that were decorated to a smile. Magnus chuckled and sat down to eat. It was strange to be alone in his loft after Alec moved it. It felt like Alec supposed to be here all the time. Magnus looked out the window to the rainy morning. He remembered to be nothing but a sex object for Alec but now the head of the new York institute made breakfast for him. Magnus eat his breakfast to the end and then started to be read to go to the insitute.