Chapter 2

Alec was so busy with his paperwork that he didn't noticed how Magnus came in and wrapped his arms around him, Alec jumped up, Magnus laughed "easy, it's me", without a word, Alec made Magnus sit on his lap and pressed their lips together. The kiss was heated and long, after they pulled breathless apart, Alec looked fuzzy "I love you", Magnus smiled "hello to you too and yes, I love you more", Alec buried his face in Magnus neck "I'm so tired but I need to do this paperwork", Magnus brushed with his fingers over his hair "babe, I did all the dishes, cleaned our closet and made dinner, like you said relationships take effort", Alec looked up and smiled "Thank you, next time it's my turn", Magnus threw his leg over Alec's lap so he sat now on Alec with widened legs "for your first relationship you do very well", Alec's cheeks turned red "Thank you, I give my best", Magnus kissed him and when Alec started to move his hips to seek friction with Magnus body, Magnus gasped "shouldn't you do the paperwork" but it was already too late and he was panting in Magnus lips. Alec flickered his fingers and the door was locked. Magnus tugged on Alecs belt and undid it easily. Everything was so natural, they did it thousand times and it was never enough. Quick Magnus get rid of his own jeans and then stretched himself open, not leaving Alec's gaze. Alec watched his lowers pupils widen and even if he was ready to do it for Magnus, it was always a amazing show to do it Magnus by himself. Magnus found his own sweet spot and Alec understood that it was time to take the charge. He removed Magnus finger from his entrance and Magnus whimpered protesting. Alec kissed him long before freeing his own hard member and let magnus sit on it slowly. Magnus held alec head while open his lips in a silent scream, then when he was fully on Alec's lap. He looked absolutely wrecked and Alec breathed "you look so fucking gorgeous", "Alexaaaahh" Magnus panted when Alec started to move his body and held Magnus by his waist, Magnus rode him slowly and moaned silently "Darling ahhh I'm still sore from last night" and quickened his pace, Alec kissed his neck "Oh Magnus".