Chapter 46

"When to you plan the wedding?" Whispered Magnus as if it was a secret, they layed beside each other on their stomachs and looked at each other. Alec played with Magnus fingers and smiled at the ring that was now Magnus forever "how about next month?" Said the warlock, "perfect", "do you want a bachelor party?", Alec frowned "only when you're the striper", Magnus giggled "that can be arranged", after a long silence Alec said "Magnus, please forgive me for every pain I caused you", "please, let's forget it, the only thing that matters is that you're here", "But I hurt you", Magnus kissed Alecs fingers "it's in the past". Alec closed his eyes and Magnus thought that he fell asleep but then he opened them again and said "Magnus, i need to tell you something but please don't freak out", "oh lord", "Sebastian is locked at the insitute", Magnus raised his head "you're kidding", "no, she put some kind of a truth rune on him and now he's locked", Magnus made a confused face that Alec laughed "we will handle it, I just tell you the newest gossip", "do you wanna tell you that you went on a mission? Even knowing that it can cause a heart attack", "Magnus..", but the warlock sat down "i can't leave you alone and you go on suicide missions", "he kidnapped Clary", "But she's alright?", "yes" he grabbed Magnus hand an pulled him on his chest "everything is fine..for now", "Don't do that every again", "i promise, I told you no more missions", "I hope so", Alec kissed his hair, "and we will go to other warlocks and doctors, I won't give up on your heart that easy", "yes", "It's so good to know that you're agree", Alec laughed and brushed with his fingers over Magnus back "some things needed to change? For a minute I thought I've lost you", Magnus was silent but then said "i don't think I would take it for long..sooner or later i would come back and beg for your love", "really?", "I..I would look for you from time to time, and when I see that you miss me, I would come back..but when I see that you're over me, I would probably disappear", Alec clenched his jaw, alone from the thought never see Magnus again, his heart started to hurt but then he felt soft lips on the spot.