Chapter 29

Alec layed in the bed while Magnus sat before the mirror and freed his fingers from rings, brushed his make up of. He noticed Alecs sad gaze. Magnus washed quickly his hair and then climbed in the bed to Alec. "Hey" he smiled at him, Alec smiled sadly back "hey". Magnus placed a kiss on alecs heart "how are you feeling?", "Like always", Magnus brushed over their noses "hey..everything will be fine", "I can suffer from a heart attack, Magnus, I don't think so", "then we need to be careful, we can give up on each other and you know that", Alec nodded "i know, I won't", Magnus kissed him softly "sleep now, I'll be here, with you, always". The next day Alec wanted Lydia and Izzy in his office. They sat on the couch and didn't looked at each other. Alec stood before them, his hands behind his back "I wanna say that I was wrong and that's my reaction was..not friendly to you both, I wanna apologise" he looked at Izzy "as a big brother is my duty to protect my siblings and want only the best for them, I guess I was just scared for you to be heartbroken" he looked at Lydia "but I need to trust more my friends, expectantly my partner, if you both are happy then it's okay, I won't destroy your relationship or whatever you have". After a pause, Izzy smiled at him "thank you" and then she hugged him. Lydia sat there and looked how Izzy left the room. Alec gave her a look "is everything okay?", "It's very kind from you to do that but I'm not sure that Isabelle will want to be in a relationship with me", "Why?", "I don't know", her situation reminded Alec of him and Magnus. It was the same when Alec only wanted Magnus as his sex friend and Magnus wanted maybe more. "You shouldn't give up" said Alec "I know it looks like everything is impossible but you have to try, you both should", Lydia looked up and nodded smiling. Then she hugged Alec "are you alright?", "yes, I'm fine" he lied.