Chapter 31

Alec was about to eat Magnus up while kissing. He nipped at his ear robe "god, you look so damn hot, I wanna fuck you so bad", "do it" Magnus had goosebumps all over his body over Alecs hoarse voice, Alec placed Magnus on the table and said "give me rope", Magnus magiced a rope and Alec said "I'm gonna tie you up and fuck you senseless, are you agree with that?", "What a stupid question babe, of course", Alec tied up Magnus hand above him and unbuttoned Magnus pants "you wanted to tease me Babe", Magnus smirked and felt how Alec striped his pants down "i love to watch you turn into a sex animal", "oh I always am" Purred Alec and noticed how Magnus didn't wore underwear, Magnus laughed lightly "you like what you see", "You look so..delicious, which god created you?" Whispered Alec and stroked over Magnus thights. Magnus watched him in the eyes and his cat eyes glowed in the dark. Alec lowered himself over Magnus without breaking the eye contact and bit softly on Magnus thight "I love you so much" then he kissed it, Magnus clenched his jaw, "high warlock of brooklyn, the most beautiful demon on earth and all this..mine" Alec brought his tongue on Magnus entrance and the warlock hissed, Alec teased him by licking gently but don't getting inside fully, Magnus whimpered and clenched impatiently "ngghh Alexander", "i love to see you like this, needy for my tongue" he blowed some air in Magnus hole and the warlock jumped "ahhhh please..please", when Magnus begged like that, Alec couldn't deny him anything so without warning he licked himself inside of Magnus tight, clenching walls and the man screamed "ahh oh god, Alexander" his arms were still tied up and he clenched his jaw "ngghhh", when Alec found his sweet spot, he started to lick and drive magnus crazy, Magnus moaned and screamed and Alec held his knees in pace until he pulled out and looked over his lower, totally wrecked "Alexander..I need you, I'll always need you".