Chapter 24

Magnus sat with Alec the whole time until the shadowhunter opened his eyes and Magnus kissed him from upside down "how are you?", "i don't know, it feels weird", "You did it, Catarina is done with you", "oh..great", Magnus gave Alec his shirt and then Catarina said "I can tell you Alecs problem, in just couple of days, you have to way for the results", "great, thank you", Catarina nodded and said "can I speak with Alec alone please?", Magnus opened his mouth to protest but Alec calmed him down and said that it was okay, Magnus went to the other room while Catarina ordered her mechanics that she brought from the hospital "I don't want you to give the big sister talk but I guess I have to", "I love Magnus", "I know and he loves you but sometimes a simple love isn't enough, trust and loyalty are the ones that prove the love", "i know", Catarina sighed and spoke more softly "Magnus heart is very..vulnerable, take care of it, he trust you without any questions and he take this relationship very seriously, his ex, Camille, just used his love and Magnus believed her even if he knew that her feeling for him were not real", "i understand", "and tell him the truth about you parabatai, that you used to have feelings for him, i mean magnus already know that but you should talk about this anyway, like he told you about Gabriel", Alec nodded, "You look very alike and that's was what worried me at the first place, i know I shouldn't judge by the look but it's still in my mind, Gabriel left Magnus heart bleeding and shattered, don't do the same to him, he didn't deserved it", "i wont". Catarina nodded "good, you both can go now", Alec went to Magnus and the warlock shaked his head "please don't tell me she threatened you", Alec smiled "everything's fine, don't worry, let's go home".