Chapter 41

At the institute Clary stood before the glass prison cell beside Alec and said "I know, you think I'm crazy but I want to believe him once", "What if he believes in his own lies enough to trick you", "Maybe..but he's in prison, if anything goes wrong, we send him to Idris". Clary looked at Alec "how are you feeling?", "I'm ok" he lied, Clary shaked her head "I'm sorry if you think I'm out of my mind but I will never forgive myself if I kill Sebastian, deep inside of me I know I won't be able to let him go, maybe if it my biggest mistake but I need to try".
Alec repeated to himself. Deep inside of me I know I won't be able to let him go, maybe if it my biggest mistake but I need to try. he can't give up. When Clary won't give up on her demonic brother then how Alec are suppose to give up on his love? Alec wanted to protect Magnus but he just broke him. The same will happen when he dies but Magnus already looked like Alec is dead. He was crushed and heartbroken. So was Alec. When Magnus will leave tomorrow. Alec will die alone. Maybe magnus will know from Izzy or Clary when they call him and then he will be broken. Maybe he will collapse on the floor and start sobbing. He will say that he would rather be with Alec bit right now, he was alone. Broken. Alec hurt him while he was alive and maybe that hurt magnus more than when he died. Alec went to his office and held on his table. He quickly looked on the watch. Maybe Magnus was already away. What if he wanted to be gone as soon as possible. When Alec knock on his door, no one will answer. Then Alec knew that his chance was gone. Alec started to shake and he grabbed his jacket and ran to Magnus. He shouldn't run but Magnus was worth it. Please don't be gone, begged Alec to himself. Please stay.