Chapter 12

Miles was on a hunt the whole day, so Alec hadn't the opportunity to talk to him. He was very aware that relationships had fights and misunderstandings but Alec was happier when everything was okay. Who won't? No one liked to fight. He was done with his work very late and then went home. After he closed the door behind him he said "Magnus, I'm home", then he looked around and in every room but he was alone. Alec frowned, Magnus had promise him to talk at home. Then he found a note in the bedroom 《meet me in the red room》, Alec licked his lips and his heart beaten faster from excitement. He wore off his jacket and went to the red room. It was bigger than Alec's old one. There were many stuff hanging, like ropes and whips, and a big king size bed was there with red, silk sheets. Magnus stood there with a whip in his hand. It was short. Magnus was half naked only with ripped jeans. He had Cleopatra make up and his hair had red highlights. Alec swallowed hard. This gonna be his end. Magnus came with a cold expression to him and whispered "kneel", Alec did immediately as said and kneeled before Magnus. Magnus caresses Alec's neck with his whip softly "good boy, now tell me, who you belong to", "to you", "to you what?", "to you sir, I'm only yours", "You can only be mine if you want it, do you want it Alexander", "yes, I wanna be yours Mr Bane", Magnus put the whip under Alec's chin and made him look up "you know, I don't like it at all when some strangers give you flowers, I'm a very very jealous type", Alec nodded. Magnus pulled forward and kissed Alec softly. "Mhhmm you taste perfect, as always baby", "For you, Mr Bane", "Now darling, you seem to forget how good I can feel, I want you to remind", "yes sir", "on your bed baby boy and hands up, tonight your body belongs to me, I can play and control is as I want, are you agree with this?", "yes" moaned Alec and went to the bed. Magnus watched him and his cat eyes glowed in the dark.