Chapter 45

"I won't go on missions anymore" announced Alec, "What?", "I will lead them only from the institute but I guess demon hunting is over for me, I can't fight anymore, if I do, I will have a heart attack and I want to live, for you", Magnus brushed their foreheads together "oh Alexander", "Magnus, I told you I will fight for me", Magnus smiled and kissed him softly. Alec burried his fingers in Magnus hair and deepened the kiss. Magnus started to kiss Alecs cheek, his jaw, his neck, bit on his weak sports and make Alec moan, he knew the map of his body better than everything and he loved it, he missed it, he would die for it. Magnus brushed with his lips over Alecs shoulder, his chest and placed a soft kiss on his heart. Then he kissed his stomach and looked up, still asking for permission after all these nights. Alec brought his head back to taste his lips "no foreplay, I want you right now", Magnus smiled "you know I can't deny you anything" then he brought his finger on Alecs entrance and started to stretch him gently, he didn't left his gaze of Alec who looked at Magnus as if he sees a god my himself. His eyes glassy and his lips open. Alec looked like a piece of art underneath Magnus, feeling his fingers inside of him, he moaned silently but so erotic that Magnus couldn't help but kiss him until Alec needed to breathe again "I'm ready" he said with hoarse voice and Magnus positioned himself between Alecs legs "are you ready for me my darling?", "yes" Alec opened his legs like a flower opened to the sun at every morning, he was his and Magnus loved every second, he pushed slowly in and Alec closed his eyes "ahhh", Magnus pressed their lips together and moaned into Alecs mouth. Alecs body was Magnus personal heaven. Always so warm and welcoming, screaming that Magnus was the only one he ever needed. Alec tangled their fingers together and said "my husband". Magnus moved slow, watching Alecs reaction, how he had to struggle to keep his eyes open because he wanted to watch Magnus too. It was more than sex for them, it was sharing their souls, their hearts. They gasped into each other mouths at every thrust. It was only their world.