Chapter 4

Alec went trough the hall, Clary who trained and saw him walking by, dropped her wearing and ran after Alec while he was just walking "Alec wait", "go back Clary", she stood now in front of him and looked up "no I won't, you listen to me, I'm sick of being a prisoner, I want to fight too", "If something happens to you then I wouldn't survive this", she grabbed his hand and wrapped her arms around it so that Alec couldn't shake her of himself "I will hang on you like a monkey if you don't hear me out", Magnus who walked out of the office chuckled "What happens here?", "can you please take this little koala from me? I feel pressured", Clary glared at him "I won't to go on mission" she looked at Magnus "tell him that I'm ready", Alec gasped "Don't you even think to turn Magnus against me! I am the head if this institute and I give orders" growled Alec in his authoritative voice, Clary still looked at Magnus who looked unsure, Alec gave Clary a death glare "you stay here Fray, that's my last word, If I see you sneaking out, you'll get in trouble, understood?", she mumbled something under her breath, "I can't hear you" said Alec, "I will stay here", "good", she let go of Alec's arms and went to her room. Magnus shaked his head "babe, I think it's time to give her a chance", "I don't wanna talk about this anymore", "sooner or later she will get in danger because you don't allow her to be brave", "I gave Jace my promise- ouch" he placed his hand on his parabatai rune, it hurt everytime when he thought of Jace. It was usual for Alec but it still hurt. Magnus said because Alec wasn't ready to let him go. Magnus placed his hand on Alecs hip to hold him "Alexander!", "I..I need to sit down", they sat down on the floor and Alec gained his breath. He didn't wanted to have his panic attack right now. Magnus brushed over his cheek soothingly "shh darling, it's okay", Alec's breath quickened and Magnus rubbed his nose on his cheek "shhh calm down, it's okay, breath with me" Magnus breathed in and then breathed out, Alec did the same and soon his heartbeat calmed. Magnus kissed his forehead "shhh I'm here", Alec grabbed Magnus hand and kissed every finger "Thank you babe".