Chapter 34

Alec was doing his paperwork when someone knocked on his door. The man who stepped on, Alec never seen him before. He has long hair and wore a suit. He smiled "im sorry, I'm searching for Magnus Bane, I've been told that I find him here", stood up "and you are?", "oh im sorry, Lorenzo Rey" he gave him the hand and Alec shaked it "Alec Lightwood", Lorenzo narrowed his eyes "ahh a Lightwood, I'm a warlock and I've seen many Lightwoods, nice to meet you", "thanks". "Lorenzo?" Asked Alec while stepping in, the man hugged Magnus friendly and slapped his back softly "how are you my friend? I just met a Lightwood, man, it's been a long time since Gideon and Gabriel", Magnus smiled apologetically to Alec. "Why are you here?" Asked Magnus, the man said "oh let's talk in a more private place" then he shaked Alecs hand again "it was a very interesting experience Mr Lightwood, I hope to see you again", Alec nodded friendly. Magnus whispered to his boyfriend "i told you later", "okay". When they were outside in the garden, Lorenzo looked curiously around "I missed New York, I've not been here for like maybe 60 years", "nothing changed actually", "Maybe", "so, don't think I'm not happy to see you but what is the point of your visit?", "oh it's you", "me? I guess you need help because otherwise you would just call", "You're right again my friend, the situation is indeed very serious because it's your chance to go to Spain, Italia and placed all around the world with me", Magnus frowned "not I'm curious", Lorenzo laughed "the world need help from High Warlocks, the whole world and I made a organisation where we can travel and help others and then get good money, actually you wanted it hundred years ago, remember?", "Right, but no one wants to cooperate", "But the time changed and it would be a honor to travel around the world with my friend", Magnus smiled but then his smile disappeared quickly "uhmm..but..", "oh don't even start, this time there is nothing that hold you back", "actually there is..Someone", Lorenzo shaked his head "I've should know", "I can't leave Alec", "Wait..the Lightwood?".