Chapter 17

After their breakfast, Alec and Magnus went to the institute where Alec had to watch Clary train before decide if she could go on a mission. Magnus had other plans, he searched for Miles and needed to take his love in his own hands. He won't let anyone take Alec away from him. Miles talked with Izzy when Magnus went towards him and said "Miles?", "yes", Magnus grabbed his selve and pressed him against the wall "I say it once, let Alec alone, he told you that he has a boyfriend and with just a flickered of my fingers I can turn you into a frog, I'm a pretty jealous boyfriend and I can be very very unfriendly If you try to take him away from me", "are you sure that you can give him what he wants?", Magnus narrowed his eyes "That's not your business", "even raise people from the dead?", "What?", Miles freed himself forcefully "you can't do everything, downworlder, a Shadowhunter should be with a Shadowhunter". Red sparks appeared around magnus fingers and Miles chocked, he fell on the floor and gained breath, "I say it last time, stay away from him" growled Magnus and then let go of his magic. Miles looked up angrily "you will pay for it, warlock", Magnus gave him a last look and then went to Alec who watched Clary. "Is everything okay?" Asked Alec, Magnus kissed his cheek "everything perfect, how's biscuit?", "She's good", Clary glared at Alec "just good? I'm better than Simon", Alec sighed "after this round, try again", "But why?", "You can't ask a demon why he attack you, you have to be tough", Magnus bit his lip "babe, I think you're way to hard with Clary", "I'm not, she has to-", "You can't train her until she turns 30, she need real missions, I know that you're worried but you need to trust her", Alec sighed and Magnus said "we can't let our fears control us and others, remember?", Alec looked at Magnus and was so grateful to angel Raziel that Magnus existed, Alec was sure he would be lost without him. He looked back at Clary "Clary!", "yes?", "come to me please", Clary stood before him, "you did well", "thank you" he expression was full of hope, Alec gave a quick look at Magnus and the warlock nodded, "I think you're ready for your mission"