Chapter 10

After their bath, Alec wore his boxers and made himself comfortable in the bed while Magnus sat before the mirror and wanted to remove his make up. First the removed his rings and placed them aside, then his jewellery and then noticed Alec's gaze. He watched Magnus like he would watch his favourite movie. Magnus giggled "you like what you see?", "can I do it?", Magnus looked at him "do what?", "remove your make up", "If you want to?", Alec sat immediately on Magnus lap, wrapped his legs around him and grabbed the bottle. He brought some on the pad and carefully brushed it over Magnus eyes, with the other hand he held Magnus chin, he was so gentle and concentrated, as if he was afraid to hurt him. Magnus smiled to himself "you can press harder", Alec shaked his head "I don't want to squeeze your eye", "You wont", Magnus took the other pad and removed the make up from the other eye and then when Magnus opened his cat eyes, Alec looked at him adorably "you are so beautiful", Magnus kissed him softly "I love you so much Alexander", "I love you too Magnus", Magnus kissed his neck and Alec wrapped his arms around his neck "ahh Magnus..I can't..live without you", Magnus pulled at his ear robe "god..I can't live without you ether, I can't remember how I did it before I met you", Alec smiled and let himself get lost under Magnus lips, Magnus's lips wandered from his neck to Alec's lips and he kissed him roughly "it's late, let's go to bed", "can you carry me?", "Of course" he wrapped his arms under Alec's knee and carried him to bed. They continued to kiss in their bed, get lost in each others presence and Magnus was ready to stop the time just to be like that forever.