Chapter 43

Magnus felt like his whole world was stopping moving and Alec was sure that he will scream and tell him to leave. Minutes passed. Silence. Magnus just stared at him then at the ring like it was some kind of dream. His Red eyes were big like Alec never seen them before like that. Alecs knee started to hurt but he couldn't care less. He could kneel forever before Magnus. The warlock looked back at Alec like he expected him to say it was a joke. But Alec looked up and waited for his answer. Made a step forward Alec. His lips shuddered, he closed his eyes and kneeled before Alec. He wrapped his arms around him and pressed their lips together. Alec could taste his tears but but he didn't care. Now he could hear magnus sobbing "Alexander..oh my Alexander, yes..yes", Alec relaxed and kissed him back. It was like a explosion. They kissed and bit each other. Magnus climbed on his lap and hugged Alec "oh my god, tell me you will never leave me again, never, promise me", "I promise", Magnus looked back into his eyes "I want you to look at me and swear never to leave me", Alec took magnus hand in his and said "I don't want live without you and I promise I won't, I swear never to leave you", Magnus brushed their foreheads together "I am dreaming? I think I'm dreaming again", "no its real, the most realistic thing ever", Magnus laughed trough his tears and kissed Alec again, he kissed him like he was afraid that Alec will dissappear again. But he won't. Not this time. Now Alec wanted only magnus and he wanted to fight for himself. For his heart. He will do absolutely everything to stay alive as long as possible.