Chapter 36

Magnus watched Alec walking around the bedroom and talking on his phone. "No, you shouldn't go alone to a mission" said Alec to Clary "no I don't- Clary, Luke should be always with you? How many times I should tell you this? Yes..yes I know but I care about you- what? No I would never- so if you want to I can lock you in your own room if it will be safer for you" he sighed and looked at Magnus who shaked his head. "Clary, I don't want you to go alone, yes..only with Luke..yes..good night" he said and placed his phone aside. "Clary want to go on a mission alone" Alec explained, "I can't even think about this, Sebastian is still out there and he want her, he's crazy Magnus, he will take her and- ouch" he flinched and held on his heart, Magnus jumped up "hey hey, she will be okay" he ran to Alec and tried to calm him down while Alec closed his eyes and clenched his jaw in pain, Magnus stroked over his cheek "hey, you can't be stressed remember? It's okay shh", Alec nodded and Magnus layed him on the bed "you need something", "no thanks, my..my rune burns", Magnus magiced cold air on Alecs hip and the boy leaned his head back "Thank you", Magnus rubbed his nose on his cheek "you need to relax". Alec watched Magnus for a long time and caresses with his fingertips over his cheek "I think you should go with Lorenzo", Magnus body tensed "What did you just said?", "look I understand that you want to stay with me but help others was your dream and I can't take this aways from you", "Alexander..", "no, please hear me out; when you go with him won't mean that you don't love me, it will mean that I won't be worried to hurt you when my heart suddenly stops beating, you maybe won't even know that, I know that you very sensitive and that's why I don't want to be like Gabriel, broke your heart will be the worst I can do after my death", Magnus felt tears coming down his cheek "n-no..please" his voice broke and Alec cried to but he smiled sadly and brushed over Magnus hair "loving you is a honour for me but I have to let you go..because I love you, I can't do to you what Jace did to me.." he gasped trough his tears "you need to go..for me".