Chapter 7

Alec layed with his back on the bed while Magnus scanned all over his body. Alec felt the warmth from the magic of his fingers. Suddenly Alec jumped up and ran to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet. Magnus frowned, his magic supposed to clean Alec and now Magnus was sure that he had something wrong in his body. Alec coughed and then when he was done, he brushed his teeth, washed his face and went back to the bed. He looked pale and absolutely abused. Magnus layed a cold, wet cloth on his forehead "Alexander, have you eaten today?", "n-no", "drink?", "I had no time", Magnus shoot him an angry look "are you out of your mind?", "I had no-", "Well if you had no time then the institute will wait" he almost shouted "I can't believe it that you do it to yourself, I want you to eat and drink every day, and I want to see it, understand?", Alec nodded weakly, it's been a long time before Magnus since someone cared about him that much, Magnus magiced food in the bed "good appetite", "Thank you", Magnus stood up while Alec was eating and grabbed his jacket to hang it in the closed but noticed a sound inside, he looked into Alecs jacket pockets and saw a little bottle with painkiller pills "you took my painkillers?" Magnus asked, Alec nodded while eating "I thought they maybe help me", "and you did it without my permission?", Alec looked guilty, Magnus shaked his head and brought the pills back in his box. Then he locked the box with magic. When Alec was done with eating, Magnus magiced the dishes away and Alec burried his face in Magnus chest "I'm so sorry Magnus..for everything, that's why I hadn't relationships, I bother people too much", Magnus kissed his forehead "no, you're not, I love you and there is no such thing as bothering, you're my everything Alexander and I want you to be safe and healthy", "Thank you", Magnus brushed Alecs hair back "now sleep, tomorrow you will take a break from the institute", "but-", "no, you will take a break, that's an order from the high warlock of Brooklyn", "then I can't say no Mr Bane", Magnus smiled and tangled their fingers together "you need a break, love, you went trough too much".