Chapter 40

The wolves stopped before a abandoned building and growled. It took not long before Sebastian himself came out, he looked almost guilty "I had to know that you will find me". Luke stepped forward "where's Clary?", "she is with me, don't worry", Alec stepped into his fight position "give her back, NOW!", Sebastian moved his head to the side "oh Alec, I think with me she's safer than with you, you know, you can't even protect your Parabatai", "shut up", "he died in front of you, you're a terrible fighter", "I told you to shut up", "or what? You will kill me? You know" he came nearer as if no one threatened him with Seraph blades "maybe Clary want to be saved, maybe, but" he raised a finger "deep inside of her mind she knows that I'm her brother and I'm the only one what's left of her family, if you kill me, you kill her brother", "You may be her brother but that's only a name, a brother is someone who take care about her", "i can take her of her, I can be a good brother but you cowards aren't give me the chance to show it to her" his eyes turned black "she loves me, she don't understand it yet but she does, I want to be with her, I want to show her that I deserve a chance, I did nothing wrong, I just dreamed about her". Luke took his speech as a chance to attack him, he jumped on him and they started to fight, Alec grabbed his throat and placed the top of his blade on his chest until Clary screamed "no!!", Alec froze, Clary threw herself on Sebastian "Don't do this, please", Alec was shocked "What are you doing Clary?". She looked up "I know it's Clary but please don't kill him, we can arrest him but..I want to give him a chance", "are you kidding?", "I want to talk to him, in the prison, please Alec trust me, I tell you everything later", Alec didn't knew how to react. He gave a questioning gaze at Luke but Luke looked at Raphael. Clary wrapped her arms around Sebastian's chest "please, I used a truth rune on him and..he said that he just want to be my brother, he don't wanna be a criminal anymore..and he said the truth".