Chapter 26

"Excuse me?" Asked Alec shocked and Izzy jumped up, she turned pale, just like Lydia, "Alec, I can expain" said Izzy but Alec was looking at Lydia "and you? Can you explain this?", Izzy shaked her head "Alec, it's means nothing", Lydia flinched like Izzy hit her "means nothing?" Here voice shaked and Izzy looked guilty, Alec felt like his world stopped moving, Izzy and Lydia. His sister didn't knew what to do so she stormed out the room, "What the hell?" Asked Alec, Lydia looked to the side and she tried to hide her tears "you're not the only one who is allowed to be happy, Alec!", "That's my sister", "You say that like I can fight my feelings", "You could tell me", "tell you?" Her voice broke "I didn't told you because I knew how you will react, it's been a while since I had a crush on your sister and that was one of the reasons why I told you to call of the wedding, I saw a chance, to finally be happy after John", Alec pressed his lips together. He didn't knew what to do. Lydia looked so destroyed and guilty so Alec just left his office and let her alone before he could say anything that hurt her. He locked himself in his old bedroom and sat on the bed. His whole body was shaking and his heart hurt. He pressed his hand on his chest, it felt like someone ripped his heart out. Alec had trouble in breathing. He searched in the closet for anti depressing pills that he hid. He took two pills and swallowed them. His hand stopped shaking slowly and he closed his eyes to concentrate on his breathing. What if he reacted wrong? What if he hurt Izzy? Lydia deserved happiness as much as Alec did but it was his sister. He needed to trust them both. Alec did everything to be a good brother but at the end it needed up like this. Alec grabbed another pill and swallowed it. Slowly he felt his head spinning and he felt sick.