Chapter 21

After their shower they peacefully fell asleep. Alec hugged his pillow and Magnus head was on Alecs back. It was a quiet night until Magnus felt Alec moving under his head. First Magnus thought that he just wanted to sleep on his back but Alecs breathe quickened, he frowned and hissed like he was in pain. Magnus sat down and tried to move Alec on his back and saw that Alec had his hand on his parabatai rune. His hand was full of blood, like the bed, the spot bleed and everything was covered in blood. Alec started to scream and opened his eyes, Magnus flickered his fingers and tried to calm him down with Magnus but Alec pulled back "it's hurts", "shhh" tried Magnus and saw Alec having his panic attack, he had trouble with breathing, his gaze uncoordinated. Magnus leaned his forehead on Alecs sweaty temple "shhh Alexander, I'm here, I'm with you", Alecs hand was still on his bleeding rune and Magnus magiced a wet cloth to clean it "shh I will clean you now, it's okay, I'm here", Alec closed his eyes and sobbed panicking. Magnus couldn't show Alec that he was scared too. He brought Alecs head on his chest and tried to calm him down "shh" he started with the one hand clean the blood "it's okay, it's just water, look, just water, I'm not gonna hurt you", "h-hes dead..dead..because of me", "shhh it's not true", "It's my fault" sobbed Alec and Magnus stroked his hair "shhhh", slowly Alecs breathing calmed down and he just sobbed silently while Magnus magiced new bedsheets and new clothes, the spot was still a little bit bleeding, so Magnus bandaged it with the wet cloth, and let Alec lay back on his chest. "Entreat me not to leave thee, Or return from following after thee, For whither thou goest, I will go, And where thou lodgest, I will lodge" Whispered Alec like he tried to calm himself down, Magnus placed soft kissed on his forehead "it's okay, I love you", "it burns", Magnus cooled the cloth and Alec relaxed a little bit. Magnus didn't slept until Alec fully calmed down.