Chapter 18

Clary jumped on Alecs neck and Magnus smiled warming. Then she said "okay okay I need to get my steele and my wearing and-", Alec catched her wild hands softly and giggled "first you need to calm down, you're gonna do it, I know it but you have to concentrate", "Right right" she jumped up and then ran to her room. Magnus laughed "I never seen her so hyperactive", "I hope she will be concentrated", Magnus wrapped his arms around alecs neck "everything will be fine, stop worrying", Alec was still tensed and Magnus kissed his neck softly "shh, I can feel your heart beating so fast like when my heart beats when I look into your eyes", that made Alec smile and Magnus was proud of himself immediately. They kissed softly and when Alec was about to deepen the kiss, they were interrupted by Lydia "uhm Alec..I'm sorry..can we talk for a minute?", "Of course", unwillingly Magnus let Alec go and Lydia said to her partner "you let Clary go on a mission?", "yes", "are you..okay?", Alec laughed "hey, I'm totally fine", "okay im just surprised..In a good way", they were now in Alecs office and Lydia sat on his desk "you feel better now?", "If you mean my panic attacks then no, they are not better but I'm trying", she nodded and said "I'm happy that you're cancelled the wedding, I don't think I would be happy to see you missing Magnus, he's your soulmate", Alec looked up and thought about this "soulmate..hmm..that's..interesting", "You're both made for each other, it's simply like that", Alec leaned back and smiled at that "Thank you", Lydia nodded but Alec frowned because he noticed that she wanted to say something but was silent. "Lydia are you okay?", "Yeah sure", "It's something bothering you? You know I'm always here for you", she licked her lips nervously "I was just..just..", "yes?", "Just wondering if you could give me some relationship advice", Alec raised his eyebrows "uhm sure, I didn't knew you found someone", "Yeah..it's..we aren't together, not yet and i wanted to ask how to show the person my affection", "You know I'm kinda new to all this stuff too but you could buy him something that he likes, or tell your feelings, not all at once, just a little bit".