Chapter 25

Alec hated to leave Magnus in the morning. He would rather cuddle him and shower his back with kisses but the demons didn't made vacations so he made himself ready for the insitute and always had his gaze on his sleeping boyfriend. He looked so peaceful, like a child. He hugged the big pillow and hid the half of his face in it. Without make up he looked even more beautiful as always but he just didn't believed Alec. The shadowhunter closed his buttons on the shirt and sighed when he felt his parabatai rune hurting a little bit. But it was not very much. He wore his leather jacket and pulled down to give magnus a soft kiss on his temple but he couldn't help himself and placed a couple of kisses over Magnus back. The warlock hummed pleased and Alec giggled softly. In the institute he met Raphael and Luke. "Hey" said Alec to them and Raphael gave Alec a suspicious look, he did that since Alec dated Magnus. Alec understood fully that Raphael was his best friend and all but he started to hate being compared with Gabriel. Like yes, he was his relative but Alec was sure that he'll be a better man for Magnus. He didn't everything for it. Luke told him what Alec missed from the day he was with Catarina and Luke told him that Clary wanted to go with him on a mission. Alec sighed and Luke tried to calm him down "hey hey, she's with me, it's alright", "It's not that I don't trust you, it's that she's to wild, she didn't look around", "That's why I'm here, I look after her", "I...I don't know", "no one can take care of her like we do, don't he a jerk Alec, trust me on this", Alec sighed and nodded "fine, let's try this", "great, how's Magnus?" Alec didn't overheard the teasing tone, "Hes totally fine", "I'm surprised that you're..you know..do all this relationship thing", "Me too honestly", Luke laughed and slapped Alecs back friendly. Raphael talked with Maia about something and Alec went to his office. When he opened the door, he froze and felt like the air was knocked out of his lungs. He saw Izzy sitting on the desk and before her stood Lydia and they were kissing. "Excuse me?" Asked Alec shocked.