Chapter 6

Alec stood with his hands behind his back and watched Clary train with Raj. She blocked, jumped back and then with some moves that Alec showed her, defeated Raj. She looked proudly at Alec. Alec nodded "good, again!", Raj moaned complaining "What? Again? She almost broke my leg with a stick", Alec stayed emotionless "if Clary can defeat you then I don't think you should hunt demons", "Very funny" Clary rolled her eyes and stood in her position, they fought again and Alec watched her every move to be sure that she was ready for missions. Miles stood beside Alec and smiled at him, Alec raised his eyebrow. Miles was Alec's one night stand before he met Magnus and he wanted more but Alec refused it. He even didn't suggested Miles the contract because Alec wasn't interested enough. They haven't talked since Alec was in a relationship with Magnus. "She's good" he said, Alec nodded "not good enough..yet", "I can train her if you want to", "no, there should trainer her someone she trust", "oh". Alec continued to watch Clary and Miles said "I actually wanted to ask you..you know..if you free sometime so we can-", "I'm with Magnus, Miles", "Yeah..yeah sure but I mean after the contract-", "which contact Miles? There is no contract anymore, I am in a relationship with Magnus", "oh..relationship" Miles narrowed his eyes "it's the same but without the contract, right?", Alec gave him a angry look "no, it's more and now please don't distract me while I'm watching over Clary", "someone has to after her lover died", Alec clenched his teeth and felt his heart and his rune start to hurt "yes, I am watch over her", "great" Miles smiled "have fun, at least you can save his girlfriend" then he left and Alec clenched his teeth. He couldn't concentrate on Clary anymore, his gaze started to blurry. He reached his painkiller pill and swallowed it in one go. It didn't helped and he swallowed another and then another. His gaze started to be black on the sides. He stumbled to the side and leaned on a wall. His rune started to bleed and Alec started to scream trough his clenched teeth. Clary ran to him "Oh my god Alec..Alec hey look at me", Alec leaned his head back.