Chapter 5

Alec was cuddled in his blanked while Magnus sat on his make up table and wore is make up off. He peeked at Alec who seemed to be sad and tired. "Darling, what's wrong?", "my parabatai rune hurts all day long", Magnus cursed and went to his bed where he opened a box with medicines and took a creme out. He removed Alec's blanket and put Alec's shirt up. Alec shaked his head "no no don't waste your medicine on me", Magnus shoot him a angry look "If you say something like that again, you're gonna sleep alone Alexander", Alec pressed his lips together, he was still not used of so much affection. Magnus put a litter bit of the creme on his finger and rubbed the spot on Alec softly. Alec closed his eyes "I'm sorry Magnus, I still feel like I'm bothering you", "we're in a relationship now, there is no bothering, your pain is my pain", Alec smiled softly "Thank you Magnus", Magnus frowned and saw the rune having red spots "have you scratched it?", "no, why?", "it looks worse, after..Jace was gone the rune should've fade away but it's still there and it hurts not only your body, also your mental state, it brings you panic attacks", Alec sighed "What now?", "I want that Catarina looks at this", "your friend?", "yes, she's a nurse, she will know what to do", "okay". Magnus smiled kindly and kissed Alec on his soft lips "I love you", "I love you too", "We should go to the red room next time" the red room was where they could bring their naughtiest fantasies alive, Alec nodded "sure", Magnus went to the bathroom and Alec looked at Magnus box with medicines. He saw 'painkillers' and brought it to himself. One pill won't harm him, right? After his shower, Magnus layed his wet hair in Alec's chest that tickled him, Alec reached for the button and made the light of. Magnus kissed his neck softly "Whatever happens, we will figure it out together, okay?", "okay, I'm just..there is so much that I'm afraid of, losing Clary is one of these things", "You need to have more faith in her", Alec sighed and hugged Magnus closer "maybe you're right".