Chapter 44

Magnus remembered how a couple of minutes ago he wanted to travel to India but now he was kissing Alec like there's no tomorrow and he was even engaged with him. They still kissed on the floor until they needed to pull apart from each other to breathe. "Don't leave me" breathed Magnus, "never" Alec kissed him again and then brought his hand "you're mine now" then he wore Magnus the family ring and it fit him perfectly on his long, magical finger, Magnus smiled "yours", "Magnus Lightwood Bane, how about that?" Asked Alec softly, "I love it", Alec took his hand and leaded him to their bedroom. Alec looked around the packed stuff "oh", Magnus squeezed his hand "I wanted to leave as soon as possible", "I was afraid that I wouldn't see you again", Magnus wrapped his arms around him "it's over, everything is over now", Alec pressed their lips together and Magnus threw Alec on the bed. But while he was kissing his neck, Alec cramped "Magnus", "what's wrong? Are you hurt?", "n-no can you unpack the stuff please, I don't like to see the loft so..unfamiliar", Magnus flickered his fingers and everything was back again. He placed a couple of candles to the side to make Alec more relaxed. "Better?" Asked Magnus? Alec smiled "much better" then he opened Magnus bathrobe and saw that Magnus was complete naked underneath, that made his mouth watered. Magnus opened Alecs buttons, one by one, kissed him, licked behind his ears. Alec stroked his his hands over his sides and that made Magnus shivering. His skin was so soft, Alec missed it. Then Alec squeezed his butt and Magnus smiled "your perfect hands..I missed them", Alec helped him to strip him of his shirt, then his jeans, his pants and now they were both completely naked before each other. Alec looked deep into Magnus eyes, felt the warmth of the candles and wasn't even for a minute shamed of being completely exposed before Magnus. They knew each other bodies more than themselves, there was nothing new but still something romantic in it. Something that belonged only to each other. "Magnus, I won't go on missions anymore", "What?".