Chapter 20

When Alec finally arrived at home. He heard Magnus being in the shower and smiled to himself because the door was slightly open. He wore his shoes of and entered the hot bathroom. He saw Magnus body shape and removed his clothes. Alec entered the shower and was surrounded by the heat of the water, it felt heavenly after the long, hard day. He let his fingers wander over Magnus hip and the warlock looked over his shoulder "Darling, I didn't heard you", Alec kissed his neck, let his tongue wander on Magnus weak spots and the warlock relaxed in Alecs hands and let himself lean back "mhhh", "I heard you was a protective boyfriend and threatened Miles", "I was very close to kill him", "You're so sexy when you jealous" Alec bit down and Magnus wrapped his arms around alecs neck from behind "no one dare to touch what's mine", "yours", Alec stroked over Magnus torso, scratched softly and then spread Magnus cheeks apart "prepare yourself with magic, babe", Magnus moaned when blue sparks surrounded them and Alec entered in gently, Magnus gasped and threw his head back on Alecs shoulder "ahhh yes Alexander", it felt so good to finally being one with his lover after the long day, Alec knew that they both needed it, he moved his hips slowly and Magnus moaned and gripped Alecs hair "ahhh..ahhh..oh yes..", Alec kissed all over his neck, kissed his lips and Magnus met his thrusts until the pace quickened and Alec felt the familiar heat in his stomach "ahh Magnus", "ahhh" Magnus was lost, there was just Alec, just his flesh, his lips, Magnus tightened his gripp around alecs neck and then Alec held himself on the wall while he fell apart, with the other hand he held Magnus who shuddered his climax. Then they both looked at each other fuzzy and smiled. Alec carefully pulled out and Magnus could finally kiss him properly "welcome home, Darling", Alec kissed his forehead "my home is where you are".