twenty four; civil war

After Thor managed to sneak out of the tower, the others decided to come up with their own plan in the meeting room that evening

Steve, Bucky, Clint, Natasha, Sam, and Wanda all met at four o'clock in the room, locking the door behind them.

"First off, how are we planning on doing this?" Wanda questioned, sitting down in a chair.

"We should leave around the same time the others did. Three AM. All of us will get our bags packed and leave through the our bedroom windows to the quinjet on the roof. From there we will go to our first safe place." Steve explained to them.

They nodded along with him but Natasha was looking at Clint who was staring at the table.

"You okay Clint?" She asked, a small bit of concern on her face.

"I'm not doing this. I have a family. I'm retiring for awhile. Hopefully permanently this time." Clint spoke quietly.

"That's fine Clint. You have that right to be with your family. None of us are going to stop you." Wanda smiled encouragingly at her father figure. The others agreed immediately with her words.

Clint relaxed almost instantly at their words. "Thank you, for understanding." He stood up and left the meeting room, Wanda locking it again.

"Down to five." Sam remarked, his feet up in the now empty chair.

They rolled their eyes jokingly at his comment. The next hour was spent planning out exactly what they would do for emergencies or if anything went wrong.

They had a plan for everything. In 24 hours the group would be held down in a one star hotel room planning their next move to take down the evil in the world. After all, it was their job.

~•~•~

The next morning y/n woke up on her own. It was refreshing after the few months she'd had. She yawned and threw the blankets aside, memories coming back from the early morning as she scanned the room.

Picking up her phone that she assumed she'd plugged in blindly she checked the time on it. She almost choked on her saliva at the answer.

"It's four in the afternoon?" She coughed aloud, staring in shock.

It shouldn't have been too surprising. She hadn't slept well in awhile so being in a safe place was a refreshing change of pace for the girl.

She quickly freshened up in the adjoining bathroom- probably the quickest shower of her life- and threw on some comfortable clothes before walking out of her bedroom and into the long hallway. A note was on the ground in front of her door.

Y/n, once you're awake and you see this note, please join us down in the living room. Your friends are already awake and have eaten.

Strange