Not In The Mood To Be Running.

Jasmine Above

Jasmine POV

"Yes!! Fuck!! Right there!! Don't stop!!" Leon pulls my hair back and bites my neck, "Fuck! Baby, keep quiet. You don't want a teacher to catch us." I bite my lip as he pounds into me. He pulls me to his chest and moves his hips at a slower pace, "A-ah, don't slow down."

He bites the back of my ear and I put my hands on the wall in front of us. He rubs my clit and I lose my balance, "Fuck! Leon!" He covers my mouth and pound into me at a faster pace. "Shit, baby I'm cumming!" He pulls out and releases himself on the floor. I put my face against the wall and he puts his forehead on my back.

We both start heavy breathing, "I love doing it during school. It gives me a rush." He says as he kisses my neck. I turn around and he kisses me. He picks me up and I moan.

"Jasmine, if you're in here, bring your ass out now!!" I flinch when I hear my best friend, London's voice. I pull away from Leon and groan, "I'll be right out." He puts me down and we get dress. We walk out of the boys' bathroom and see a frustrated London. I show her a smile, "We're not missing class. It's lunch." She pulls my arm as we head to the cafeteria, "Just don't."

I look back at Leon and see him smirking at me, "Sitting with us today?" He nods his head, "Yeah, might as well." We walk in the cafeteria and annoyingly amount of eyes lands on me. I roll my eyes as I go to the line. We get our food and sit down. "What's the rumor today?"

London hands me a soda, "You gave our art teacher a blowjob." I raise my eyebrow, "Hmm, different than some of them, but not true. He's nowhere near my type and plus he's small." London chokes on her drink, "How do you know that?!" I laugh as I take a bite of my sandwich, "I overheard the teachers talking about it yesterday." She rolls her eyes and I shrug my shoulders, "I was just getting done having sex."

She throws her food at me and I laugh. Me and London have been friends since the fifth grade. She was sitting by herself when I first saw her. "I can't believe I'm friends with you." I wink at her, "Because you love me so much."

The bell to our third-period rings. I let out a loud groan, "I don't want to go to class." London pushes me towards my class, "Oh well, you're going. Now get in there and sit down. I'm not leaving until the final bell rings." I go to sit down in defeat and she shows me a winning smile. The final bell rings and she walks away.

All of a sudden I get a text message from Colt, he's on the basketball team.

C- After school, my house?

J- Yeah.

I smirk at the message and turn around and see him smirking at me. He winks at me and I blow him a kiss. The teacher comes in and I put my head down. No point in me even paying attention, I'm more than passing this class.

Ninety minutes later the bell rings and I head to my last class which is gym, lucky me. "Oh My God!! It's the school slut! Can I have your autograph?!" I roll my eyes as Gracie walks up to me with a group of girls behind her.

I show her a sweet smile, "Of course you can! Who am I signing it to and what do you want me to say?!" She glares at me, "To yourself and I want you to say, keep your legs close for once." I gasp dramatically as I step up to her and stare at her, "Why would I do that when you're supposed to be eating me out tonight?" Her mouth drop and I walk past her.

I hear others laugh as I walk to the locker room to change. I come back out and see that the class is running. I quickly exit through the back and sit outside. "I am not in the mood to run today." I lean against the brick wall and sit down.

All of a sudden I start smelling a cigarette. The evil inside me gets the best of me and I go to find the person with the cancer stick. Hopefully, it's a cute guy and I can use him for my advantage. I come from around the corner and my eyes land on the most beautiful guy I have ever seen.

His hair falls in front of his eyes as he turns my way. I let out a low gasp as I see his face clearly. "You out of all people."