How Do They Know Each Other?

Kade POV

I am sitting at my desk eating pizza and drawing out a sketch in my sketchbook. "Why didn't you wake us up?" I look behind me and see London stretching, "Too much work and plus once she wakes up it's not going to be quiet anymore." I point at Jasmine and she laughs.

"She's not that bad." She stands up and grabs a slice of pizza. "What are you drawing?" She comes up to me and looks at my sketch. "A dragon."

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and I let out a long sigh from the touch. "When did you wake up?" Jasmine puts her forehead on my back and answers London, "Five seconds ago." She places her hand on my forehead, "Your fever went down. That's good."

I continue to draw and she walks back to my bed. "Karson, wake up." I hear a smack noise and hear Karson mumble in his sleep, "Why did you just slap him?" London ask and Jasmine laughs, "I wanted to see if he'll wake up." I roll my eyes and grab another slice of pizza, "There's pizza here."

"I'm up." They start laughing and I finally turn around to face them. "You're finally up. How are you feeling?" Karson shows me a mocking smile as he gets a slice of pizza, "I feel better than earlier. When did you and London get here?"

He sits back on the bed, "Around two. You were out cold and Jasmine was just staring at you and running her fingers through your hair." I look at Jasmine and she is to busy focusing on her pizza to realize the conversation. "One time when she stopped you grabbed for her hand and put it back in your hair."

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, whatever. Like I would really do something like that." He lets out a soft laugh, "Believe what you want to believe." He wipes his hands and stands up, "Let's watch a movie."

"Go home." He looks at me and then shake his head, "Not happening." I close my sketchbook and run my fingers through my hair. "I give up." Jasmine walks up to me and sits on my lap. "I'm really glad I got to take care of you. Did you know your sleeping face is cute?"

She pulls out her phone and shows me pictures of my sleeping face. "Delete them." She quickly shakes her head, "No." I take her phone and go through the pictures. I delete all of them except for one. I hand her back her phone and she shows me a pout. "You deleted all of them."

She looks at her phone and then seconds later she squeals and start swinging her legs back and forth, "You're letting me keep one?!" I put my hand on her lower back to keep her from falling back on her head. "Be still. If you fall I'm not going to be the one to take care of you."

She looks at me and with eyes filled with shock, "You're letting me sit on your lap? You're not pushing me off?" I lean back in my chair, "Just this one time after that don't sit on me anymore."

She tilts her head to the side and smile, "Is this your way of thanking me?"

"You want to get off?" She quickly shakes her head and lay her head on my shoulder. "You're welcome. I had fun taking care of your."

12:00 am

I am finally in my room by myself. "When did you get a girlfriend?" I look up from my phone and see Charlee standing in the doorway. "She's not my girlfriend." She crosses her arms and scoffs, "Yeah right. She was taking care of you."

I take my shirt off, "That doesn't mean anything. Why are you still up anyway? Don't you have school tomorrow?" She rolls her eyes and laughs, "Of course I do. Are you going to get a tattoo on your chest or back?"

I have two sleeve tattoos that stop at my forearm. I decided to save my back and my chest for special tattoos. "Yeah, I just don't know when." She comes up to me, "You should put my name on your arm. Your one and only little sister."