Headache, Dynamic, And Savage.

Jasmine POV

I am outside of Kade house waiting for someone to open the door. A girl who looks to be around the age sixteen opens the door. "Is Kade here?" She slowly nods her head, "You're a girl? Kade has a girlfriend?!"

She lets me in and I go up to Kade room. "Are you the only one here?" She nods her head, "Yeah, our parents went out." She looks at me with a smile, "I can't believe Kade has a girlfriend." She runs to her room and I slowly open the door to Kade room.

I peek in and see him sleep. I step in and close the door quietly. I pull out my phone and take a few pictures of his sleeping face. "He's so cute when he's sleeping." I whisper to myself. He starts moving and I step away from him with my hand over my mouth.

He coughs in his sleep and I look at him. "Please don't wake up." I slowly place my hand on his forehead, "You have a fever." I walk out and knock on his sister door, she opens the door, "Do you have any medicine for fevers?" She arches her eyebrow, "Um, I think so. Why? What's wrong?"

I point towards Kade room as she let me in her room, "Kade has a high fever." She looks at me with disbelief in her eyes, "He rarely gets sick and when he's sick he doesn't stay in the bed. It's usually a small cough." She hands me some medicine, "There's some chicken noodle soup in the cabinets somewhere in the kitchen. You can make him some."

I walk out and go downstairs to the kitchen. "I hope he doesn't be upset when he sees me in his room." I find some chicken noodle soup and put it in a pot. I put some salt and pepper in it as I put the pot on the stove and cook it on low. I walk back upstairs with a cup of water, I look at the pictures on the wall as I walk by, "He's not even smiling in his family pictures. Why doesn't he smile?"

I walk in the room and put the cup of water and medicine on his nightstand. Last time I was here I didn't get a chance to look around his room. His room is pretty plain, there's no color around. The only color you see is his bedsheets. I go in his closet and my eyes widen at the number of shoes he has, "Sneakerhead." I pick up a shoe and look at the size, "I hope your dick match your shoe size." I laugh at the childish theory and continue to look around.

Twenty minutes later I go back downstairs to get the soup. I pour the soup in a bowl and grab a spoon.

"What are you doing here?" I look at the nightstand and see that he took the medicine. "I just wanted to come and see you, but you were still asleep when I came earlier." I see beads of sweat slide down his chest and disappear into his shirt. "If I was sleep that means to go home."

I shake my head and hand him the bowl, "I wanted to take care of you." He stares at the bowl and I eventually put the bowl on the nightstand and sigh, "Am I really that bad?"

He gets out of the bed and slowly walk pass me. He goes to the bathroom and closes the door. I sit down with a sigh. My plan was for me to handcuff him to the bed and do what I want with him, but I can't do that to someone who's sick.

"Come here." Kade pulls me from my thoughts, he peeks from the bathroom and I arch my eyebrow. "I'm too weak to wash my sweat off myself." He sits down on the toilet and I grab the washcloth. I run it through some warm water and he takes his shirt off.

My eyes roam his body and I place the washcloth on his back and wipe the sweat off. I run the cloth all the way down to his lower back and come back up. I wipe the back of his neck and the run the cloth back under the water. He leans against the toilet with his eyes closed. He lets out a long breath as I place the towel on his left peck. I go all the way down until I am at the waistband of his shorts. I get under his arms and his neck as the last places.

"What about?" I point to his private area and he takes the cloth out of my hand, "I can do that myself." I nod my head and walk out of the bathroom. I go to his side of the bed and get the soup, "It's still hot." I bite my lip as a thought come to mind. Kade comes out of the bathroom five minutes later. He gets in the bed and I sit beside him, "I want to feed you the soup. You're too weak."

He lets out a heavy breath, "There's no way in hell I'm letting you feed me. Give me the bowl." I shake my head and pick up a spoonful of soup. "Open up." He stares at me with irritation clearly in his eyes, "Give me the bowl." He has more of a demanding tone and I almost give him the bowl out of fear. I shake my head, "Nope. Open your mouth."

He throws his head back and sighs. He looks back at me after a whole minute and opens his mouth. My eyes widen at the action, "Are you going to feed me or not?" I put the spoon in his mouth and he closes his mouth and takes the soup that was on the spoon. I smile as he swallows the soup, "That wasn't so hard." He looks at me and opens his mouth once again, "If you speak about this to anyone I swear."

I laugh as I put the spoon in his mouth, "I wouldn't want to. This can be a secret between us. Our little secret." We continue the same pattern until the bowl was empty. I let out a squeal of excitement, "I can't believe you really let me feed you!" He leans against the headboard and I touch his forehead, "Your sister told me you rarely get sick. What happened all of the sudden?"

He ignores my question and I sit down beside him with a sigh. "I never thought I would be able to take care of you." I crawl beside him and he keeps his eyes closed, "What did you think about the fight last night? I had so much fun last night, the way Ian threw his last punch looked like it was in slow motion."

I'm not even talking about sex with him. Why can't we at least keep a little conversation?

I guess me feeding him was the most we are going to do. "Me and Devin kissed. I know you don't care, but its boring with us just sitting here. I know you don't feel well, but you can at least nod your head and pretend you're listening. It will make me feel a little bit better." I say as I look at my hands and sigh in defeat.

"How was your date?" I look up and see that he still has his eyes closed, "It was good, we got to know each other better. I don't know why you ran away from him like that, he's a nice person." He crosses his arms, "What did you two talk about?" My mouth drops at his second question, "H-He thought I wouldn't go on a date with him because I always talk about you. I said I know that me and you would never date, I just want us to have sex with each other for a couple of times."

I watch as his hair falls in his face and I reach over to move it out of his way. I run my fingers through his hair and he slowly falls onto my lap. I hear soft snores come out from his lips and a small smile crawl on my lips. I wonder how long you've been fighting your sleep. I continue to run my fingers through his hair. "Your hair is very soft, I know you won't allow this to happen again. So I better enjoy it while I can."

Kade POV

I slowly open my eyes and reach for my phone. The time reads five o'clock. From the corner of my eye, I see Karson and London laying across my bed with their eyes closed. I quickly sit up when I realize my head is rested on Jasmine lap. I look at her and see that she is asleep herself, I let out a cough and rub my forehead. I move Jasmine to a comfortable position and slowly walk to the bathroom. I gather all of my strength and take a quick shower.

"I can't believe I ended up sick because I went to sleep with my hair wet. This is not the first time I went to sleep with my hair wet." I come out of the bathroom with some fresh clothes. I lean against the bathroom door and look at the three people asleep on my bed. When did I even fall asleep? When did Karson and London get here?

My body still feels weak, but not as weak as before. The door slowly opens and Charlee peeks in, "I ordered some pizza and wings. I used your card, I tried to do it before you woke up." She hands me my card and I take it from her. "Let me know when the pizza is here." She nods her head and walks out.

Jasmine had fun taking care of me earlier. She was so happy when she got the chance to feed me. She wasn't even excited when she washed me up.

I say this almost every day, but I'm going to say it again. A headache, a dynamic person, and a savage all in my bed.