No More Quiet Life.

Kade POV

"Aren't you going to ask me how the date went?" Jasmine and Karson have been gone for almost a full ten minutes.

"She was so cute on her first date. I made her laugh the entire time. Guess what was the best part of the date. She didn't bring your name up not once." He starts laughing, "Can you give me a hint on when I cross the line? I actually want to cross it."

I look at him and see that he is showing me a mocking smirk, "There's no need for a hint. You'll know once you do it."

"My dad ran into this man the other day. Bradley Andrews, ring a bell?" He shows me a smile, "I just said something interesting because you're looking at me fully."

"Bradley Andrews is a man who saves kidnapped people. No matter how long they've been missing he ends up finding them." He nods his head at my explanation, "Yep, yep, yep. My dad told me that he is looking for this one girl who has been kidnapped since she was a baby. She's around our age now."

I look at the ring, "Why are you bringing this up?" He takes a sip of his drink, "It seems like Bradley got a little desperate and contacted your dad." I shrug my shoulders, "I don't care what my dad does as long as it has nothing to do with me or my future."

Whatever Bradley and my dad did, it has nothing to do with me. "You're no fun, I thought you would at least get mad like last time." I pick up a handful of popcorn and toss some in my mouth, "Let's go back to talking about Jasmine. What exactly does she see in you? You never show any type of emotion and all you do is ignore her."

I look at him and show him a mocking smirk, "Last time someone asked me that similar question they ended up getting kicked off the bleachers and pulled out of their seat. I wonder what's going to happen to you if you keep asking that question."

He shows me his confused face and I look past him and see Karson and Jasmine coming back. They tell us how they ran into Ian and Owen. "I was so nervous around them." I look at Karson and he shows me the shirt, "I almost fainted when Hazel held my hand." Jasmine starts laughing, "His nervousness was actually funny. I wasn't even nervous, I was actually excited. They even asked for our numbers."

Two hours later we are standing up as Ian and Owen walk out towards the ring, "Its a tag-team match?" I ask as I look at Karson, "Yeah, I thought they were going to fight separately." Jasmine starts cheering as they get in the ring. The crowd grows louder as the announcer calls out their names and combined weight. The first few fights were good, but they weren't something for you to get out of your seats.

"Karson and Jasmine!" We look towards the voices and Karson drops the popcorn that was in his mouth. "Hazel?! What are y'all doing here?!" She points to the seats in front of us, "Our seats are in front of yours." I look at the woman behind Hazel and she smiles at me, "Did you even acknowledge Owen wife?" I ask Karson as he plays with the little girl, "Yeah, I did. Owen made me limit the number of times I talk to her. He said he doesn't want me falling for his wife."

The little girl that Karson is playing with stares at me. I stare back at her and she starts laughing. She throws her arms up and I arch my eyebrow, "She wants to sit in your lap." I pick her up and she points to the ring, "Daddy!" I nod my head and Karson laughs, "You have to at least smile, you can't keep a straight face." I look at him and he shakes his head, "I don't smile. When have you seen me smile?"

He rolls his eyes, "All you do is smirk and you barely even do that."

"So is he your boyfriend?" I look over and see a young boy talking to Jasmine and pointing at Devin, "No, he's not my boyfriend. Why do you want to know who's my boyfriend?" He looks at me and then point, "What about him?" He flinches from my stare and Karson hits me, "Stop looking so mean." I look back at him, "If the little girl didn't get scared he shouldn't get scared."