We're Not Fucking?!

Kade POV

I decided not to go to school and stay in bed. The doorbell goes off and I slowly walk to the door. "Hello." I close the door in Jasmine's face and she starts knocking on the door.

"How the hell did she find out where I live at?" I whisper to myself. I open the door and see a smiling Jasmine. "How did you know where I live at?" She tries to step in and I block her way, "I brought Karson breakfast and he told me."

I mumble under my breath, "Leave." Before she could say anything it starts pouring down rain. I drop my head and she shows me a smile, "Don't tell me you would make me walk in the rain?" I close the door in her face and walk upstairs.

I grab two hoodies and head back downstairs. I open the door and throw her a hoodie, "Yes I would. You ruined my day to myself, so now I'm going to your house." She squeals as she puts her hoodie on, "You're finally going to fuck me?! I knew you couldn't hold back much longer!" We start walking and she looks up at me, "How come you won't drive? Do you like walking too?"

The rain gets harder and we continue to walk likes it sunny outside. "You know you only live ten minutes away from me by foot, right?" I continue to ignore her as we walk up to her house. In the driveway, there is a Jeep Renegade. She unlocks her door and we walk in. "Want to take a shower together?"

I take my now wet shoes off, "This is what we're going to do. We're going to take separate showers, then we're going to go to the kitchen and find us something to eat. After we're done eating we're going to go back to your room and watch movies the entire time. You want my company, you got my company." Her mouth drops, "We're not fucking?!"

I walk upstairs and look for her room. I go to the first room on the right. "If we're not fucking, you can leave." I find a dry off towel and a washcloth. "I said get out." I close the bathroom door in her face and she bangs on the door.

I turn the water on and wait for it to get warm. After three minutes, she finally stops banging on the door.

Fifteen minutes later I step out of the shower. I dry off and wrap the towel around my waist. I open the door and see Jasmine on her bed in nothing but a shirt. She looks my way and her eyes widen, "I need some clothes." She points at her dresser, "Leon has some clothes in there."

I go through her top drawer and pull out some sweatpants and a tank top. I refuse to ask her for any underwear, so I guess I'm free balling. I leave my shirt off since my hair is still dripping.

Now I'm going to hear her nonstop questions about my tattoos. She looks at me and then walks out. I follow her to the kitchen and she sits on the counter. "You're cooking?" I go through her refrigerator and see that it is more than full. It's like she's the only one who lives here.

I decided to make some grill chicken sandwiches. "I want to know about your tattoos, but there's no need for me to even ask because you're not going to tell me." I look at her as I season the chicken, "Smart girl." She stands up and walks out.

Twenty minutes later the food is done and Jasmine still hasn't come back yet. I go to the living room and see her masturbating. I roll my eyes and go back to get my food. I make Jasmine plate and take it to her.

Her moans grow louder as she gets closer to the edge. She looks at me and bites her lip, "Don't you want to join me? Ahh! Fuck!" She starts shaking as she rides her orgasm. I take a bite of my sandwich, "I'll get dress if I were you. You don't want daddy's little girl getting caught naked in the living room with a boy." She stands up and laughs, "Daddy's never around to catch his little girl naked."

I lean back and she straddles me, "Now, don't tell me you really came over to not fuck me." She nibbles on my ear and I take another bite of my sandwich, "Can't you just touch me? Or should I just grind against you? Which one is better?" She looks at me and I shove my sandwich in her mouth, "Neither of them."

She bites my sandwich and rolls her eyes, "Am I not your type? Do you not like black girls?" I wipe my mouth and look at her, "I rather date black girls over white girls." Her eyes widen at my response, "Really? What's wrong with me then?" I push her off of me and head up to her room. She picks up her sandwich and follows me. "Put some clothes on."

She shakes her head, "Nope, I can do whatever I want since it's my house." I look at her and she visibly shivers, "Put some clothes on." She slowly nods her head and put a shirt on. Me just looking at her naked made her shiver.

"Ugh!! You can do whatever you want. I'm going to sleep." I hear shuffling on the bed, I turn around and see her laying down with her back to me.

I start looking around and my curiosity gets the best of me. I go in her closet and see all types of sex toys in the corner. I bend down and look at all of them. "She really has them hanging on a wall." I see all types of toys, from whips to a chastity belt.

She most likely cleans them twice a week and the ones she uses are cleaned every day. It's pretty easy to read her, it's not like she tries to hide anything in the first place. I pick up the chastity belt and take it downstairs. I put it in a bag and hide it. "I doubt she'll miss it."

I walk back upstairs and sit on the bed. "Where's the remote to the tv?" I ask myself as I look around for the remote. I look at Jasmine and see that she is asleep. I shake her and she groans, "What the hell do you want?"

"Turn the tv on."

"Hey, Siri." I look at the tv as it turns on, "Connect your phone to the tv and leave me alone." She really has an Apple TV, what the hell does her dad do?

Two hours later

Two hours later the doorbell goes off. Jasmine comes out of the bathroom and squeals as she runs out. I look back at the tv, "I was in the middle of class. What is so important?" I hear a girl's voice, "I just want to have some fun, come on let's go to my room."

I see Jasmine and Gracie walk by, "Wait! Who was that?! Someone else is here?!" Jasmine closes the door, "It was nobody, trust me. You don't have to worry about a thing." Their voices and footsteps faded away.

"You invite people to your house, but not to your room." My phone starts ringing and I see that it is my dad.

"Hello."

"You're not at school or home. What exactly are you doing?" I clear my throat, "That's for me to know and for you to never find out. Or unless you do your usual thing when you find people."

He lets out a low chuckle, "I rather not do that. A surprise will be coming your way soon." I arch my eyebrow, "A surprise? What surprise?"

"Just wait and see. I'll talk to you later." He hangs up after that and I throw my phone down. I notice I ran out of snacks, "I'm glad I went to go get my car. It's still raining."

"A-ha. You're being rougher than usual." I hear Gracie, "I'm sexually frustrated, do you want me to stop?" I walk downstairs and get some more snacks. I walk pass Jasmine room and go to the room that she and Gracie are in.

I peek and see that Gracie is fully naked but Jasmine still have her clothes on. "Are you sure he's not going to hear us?" Jasmine straddles her and crashes her lips to hers, "So what if he can. Do you not want to have fun?"

Gracie turns red and I roll my eyes, "I want to but I don't want him to hear us." Jasmine holds up a remote and turns it on. Gracie falls back and moans, "Do you want me to call him in?"

She shakes her head and bites her lip, "N-No. I just want it to be us." Jasmine smirks at Gracie reply and kisses her again. "You're so fucking cute. How about we both have fun now?"

I walk back to the Jasmine room and watch tv. Two hours later Jasmine comes back into the room, "Why are you still here?" I shrug my shoulders, "Because I can." She snatches my phone out of my hand and turns the tv off.

"No, you can't. Get out of my house." I look up at the ceiling and close my eyes, "I said get out." Her voice gets louder and I open my left eye. "Get the fuck out!" I quickly stand up and take two steps to stand in front of her.

"I'll lower your voice if I were you. I'll leave when I want to leave." I'm inches away from her face and she sucks in a shaky breath, "Give me back my damn phone and keep your mouth shut." I smirk to myself when I see her shiver and her knees go weak.

I take my phone out her hand and lay back on her bed. She falls to the floor with a moan and I arch my eyebrow, "I-I'm going downstairs."

She slowly stands up and walks out of the room. "I can't believe she just came from my voice."