Displayed And Hidden.

Jasmine POV

"Are you serious?!" He puts a fry in his mouth and looks at me, "When do I ever joke?" He holds up his index finger, "Let me rephrase myself. If you do what I say, I might fuck you."

I bite my lip and start thinking of the possibilities. It depends on what he has me do. "Is it life threatening?" He shrugs his shoulders, "That's for me to know and for you to find out when it happens." He wouldn't make me do something illegal, would he? There is also a chance his might will never happen.

"If you don't want to you don't have to." I shake my head, "I want to do it." He shows me his signature smirk, "You can't change your mind no matter what." He takes a sip of his juice and looks at me, "No more playing with other people." My mouth drop, he was really serious about that, "Why? I get bored quickly." He takes a bite of his burger and I sigh in defeat, "Fine. What else?"

I finish up my food and put my dish in the sink, "Who usually do the chores for you around here?" I shrug my shoulders, "My dad hired a few people to do them." He looks at the family picture that is hanging up above the fireplace, "What's your dad name?" I groan in annoyance, "Why do you keep questioning me about my dad?" He looks at me and I flinch, "His name is Joseph Mills. My mom name was Scarlett Mills."

He finishes up his food and I tilt my head to the side, "What are you thinking about?" He looks at me, "Who said I was thinking?" I point at his eyes and smile, "Your eyes. You had a thinking look on your face and a questioning gleam ran through your eyes."

"Why can't I play with other people?" He looks at me, "Do you not want to play with me?" I quickly shake my head and we walk back upstairs, "I do want to play, but you're not going to want to. We've only played two times." I look at my feet as he falls on my bed with a long sigh, "Can I straddle you again?" He ignores my question and I slowly sit down beside him, "Can I tell people that you're playing with me?"

I groan in frustration and stand up, "I don't like this. I'm always the one talking." I walk out of the room and head to my dance room. I secretly had this room remodel into a rehearsal room. I even got a strip pole installed. I see no problem in wanting to be a stripper, some strippers make a lot of money. Plus if my dad finds out he would be pissed that his little girl is a stripper.

I connect my phone to my Bluetooth speaker and start playing some music. I climb the pole and slowly spin down. I climb up again and hang upside down. Kade probably left by now, I wonder why he changed his mind about fucking me. I have to tell Colt and Leslie that I can't play with them anymore, I'm going to miss them.

After two hours of pole dancing, I go back up to my room to take a shower. "Why are you still here?" Kade sits up and runs his fingers through his hair, "I was thinking and then I fell asleep." I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I come out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around my body after ten minutes pass.

"Come here." I look at Kade and see him sitting on the edge of the bed. Confusion plays on my face as I walk up to him. He pulls me on his lap and my eyes widen at the action. I pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming, "Don't you want to leave a mark?" I push him back and he lays down, "I want to leave it on your chest and back."

He arches his eyebrow and I smile, "I want to leave my mark in secret. If you try to get with another girl they will see it and know that your mine." He takes his shirt off and I put my nails in his chest and slowly glide my fingers down his chest leaving behind scratch marks and welts. His chest turns a light red and I squeal, "They look so cute on you! Turn on your back."

He turns on his back and I put my nails in him. I laugh as I scratch up his back, I tilt my head to the side, "Why aren't you flinching from the scratches? I thought you would push me off." Before I even knew it he pulls me by my arm and gets on top of me. I look up at him with wide eyes, "Do you like leaving your mark that much? This is a different way to leave your mark."