He Marked Me!

Kade POV

"Who would have thought that you would be the one to come up to me?" I am sitting in gym class on the bleachers with Mila, "What would you like to talk about?"

"How do you know Devin?" She arches her eyebrow, "We met in class." I look up at the ceiling, "Don't try to lie, he slipped up yesterday. How the hell do you and Devin know each other?" She lets out a long sigh, "We met a year before I moved away." I look at her and she flinches, "And you didn't say anything about it. You knew how I felt about Devin at the time, but you kept that hidden."

She shows me a mocking smile, "All he did was talk to me on how much he wanted me. I didn't want you to get jealous." I roll my eyes and she rubs my leg, "Are you jealous?" I ignore her question, "Something's wrong with Jasmine today. She's not acting like her usual self. Did you break her heart?" I look at Jasmine and see that she is sitting on a table swinging her legs back and forth with her head down. When I saw Jasmine earlier she had a hickey on her neck, I look towards Devin and he is playing basketball with Karson.

"Me and Devin had sex a couple of times after I moved. His family summer home was across the street from mine. He told me about the deal between your father and his, I knew the deal was off between you guys before you even knew." I look back at Jasmine and a see Karson trying to cheer her up. "How about you and me go have some fun? Devin and Jasmine are a thing now and you don't have to worry about either of them."

I stand up and walk down the bleachers, I walk up to Devin and stare at him. We stare at each other for a full minute. I then walk out to my smoking spot with Devin right behind me. I light a cigarette and he stands in front of me, "What did you do?" He looks at me with a smile, "What are you talking about?" If I'm not dealing with Mila, I'm dealing with Devin. "Cut the bullshit. I really wish you and Mila would just move away."

"I may have hit a soft spot with her. I tried to make a move and she told me no because she doesn't want sex to ruin our relationship." He throws up quotations, "I also said if it was you she would have gone through with it." I look at him and he laughs, "She was so hurt, she pushed me away and said I was different from you. I actually felt special when she said that." I walk up to him with our faces inches away from each other, "Did I cross the line?" I throw my cigarette and walk back in the gym.

Karson walks up to me and I walk past him, "What's wrong? Where are you going?" Jasmine looks up at me and I grab her arm and pull her off the table. I continue to walk to the exit with Jasmine's arm in my grip. I look over at the bleachers and see Mila showing me a mocking smile. We walk towards the student parking lot and get in my car. She is quiet all the way towards her house. We walk up to her front door and she unlocks the door.

We go up to her room and sit on her bed, I lean against the headboard. She sits with her back towards me and I close my eyes. I hear her start moving around, I keep my eyes closed and wait for her to talk. Silence stays between us for a full twenty minutes.

"I can make you hate me." She straddles me and she runs her fingers up and down my arm. All of sudden she puts something over my mouth and nose. My eyes widen as I try to hold my breath, "Just breathe it in, you'll be out like a light in less than a second." I breathe it in by accident and seconds later everything goes black.

Jasmine POV

I get off of Kade and quickly handcuff him to the bed. I take his pants off and leave him in his boxers, "I'm so scared! I didn't think it would actually work." I didn't even know what was going on when Kade dragged me out of school.

I sit on the floor as far away as possible from Kade sleeping body. I start pacing back and forth thinking of worst possible scenarios.

Five minutes later Kade starts moving and groaning. He yanks at the handcuffs and glare at me, "Uncuff me." I quickly shake my head. I clear my throat and put a small smile on my face. I walk up to him and run my fingers up his leg.

"I've always wanted have some fun with you." I take my pants off and straddle him. I kiss his nose and he looks at me, I flinch from his intense stare. "Uncuff me now." I rub his dick through his boxers and his breath hitches.

"Nope, let's have a little fun." I smile as I see his dick getting harder by the second. "You're hard!" He yanks at the cuffs and I laugh, "You can't get out so stop struggling." I palm his dick and he groans, "I love the sounds you're making."  I turn to face him and kiss him on his neck.

I suck on his chest and leave a mark, "It looks so pretty on you. I made that mark!" He looks up at me and I shiver at the look he's giving me. His hair falls in his face, "Let me mark you." I squeal as I lean down where he can mark my neck.

He licks my neck and bites as hard as he can, "Ahhh!!" He lets go after five agonizing seconds. I see blood on his lip and my eyes widen, "You drew blood!!" I run to the bathroom and see a whole bite mark on my neck. I get some tissue and dab away the blood. After the bleeding stops, I start jumping up and down, "You left a mark! It looks so cute on me!"

I look at the mark one last time and then go back to straddle Kade. "I really want to kiss you." He licks his lips, "Then kiss me." I rub his lips, "Will you bite me?" I get closer and he looks at me with his green eyes.

I place my lips on him and lick his bottom lip for entrance. As soon as my tongue goes in his mouth he bites my tongue. I pull away and hold my mouth, "I taste blood!!" He shows me a smirk, "You wanted me to kiss you, right?" I nod my head.

"Now my tongue hurts." I take his boxers off and I moan when I see his dick. "Your dick is so big and wide. I want in me so bad." I blow on it and he takes in a sharp breath. He has a lot of precum leaking out. "You're leaking so much. When was the last time you even masturbated?"

I rub his precum all over his dick. I run my finger over the tip and he lets out a deep groan. He starts yanking at the cuffs again. I move my hand slowly up and down. "Playing with your dick is making me so wet." I move my hand at a faster pace and then stop.

I turn back around and look at Kade. "Don't I look cute with your mark on my neck? It makes me really happy." I lift my shirt up and show him the tattoo he gave me weeks ago, "You even tattooed me here. Isn't it cute?"

His hair is now stuck to his forehead from his sweat, "Uncuff me." I shake my head, "I'm too scared to do that." I grind against his dick and he throws his head back. I moan and laugh in pleasure, "I don't even care about putting it in. Just grinding against it is making me happy."

I grind harder and faster until I orgasm. "I haven't had a good orgasm since I started chasing after you. Most of my attention has been on you." I kiss his cheek and turn back to his dick. I wrap my hand around it and start pumping him.

I go faster and he looks at me with dilated eyes. I blow on his dick and he cums right after that. "A whole bunch came out." I get on top of him and smile, "That was fun, let's rest for a little bit and play some more."

All of a sudden he breaks the handcuffs and grab both of my arms, "Ahhh!!" He gets on top of me and puts both of my arms above my head with one hand. I close my eyes tightly, I can't believe he broke the handcuffs.

He uses his free hand and wraps it around my neck, "I really want to choke you." I open my eyes and see Kade looking at me with a look I've never seen. He tightens his grip around me, "I don't know what's holding me back." Fear runs through my body as his grip gets tighter again.

I struggle against him and he tightens his grip, "Don't. Move." I instantly freeze and he lets go of my neck. He runs he thumb over the mark he left. He puts his face in my neck and bites the mark again. He pulls away and I see blood on his lips.

He gets off of me and I stay frozen in my spot, "If you don't want me to do more than just choke you stay away from me for the next few days." He walks out after that and I curl up in a ball. I sit there for the next thirty minutes thinking about what just happened. He didn't look mad, but he didn't look happy.

I look at the broken handcuffs on my bed and sigh, "He even broke the ones that were on his ankles." I go to the bathroom to clean the dry blood off. I touch over the mark and look at my tongue in the mirror, "My tongue is going to hurt for the next few days. This mark will fade away as well. I wonder if he'll mark me again in the future."