My Tattoo Equals She's Mine

Mila POV

I can't believe Devin really kidnapped Jasmine. What the fuck is he thinking? I know if I see Kade I'm going to avoid eye contact with him. Just looking at him makes me feel like I'm telling him what's going on.

All this to get a damn reaction out of Kade. "This is fucking ridiculous." 

Kade POV

I am walking in the school entrance when London walks up to me, "Jasmine's not with you?" I shake my head and she lets out a long sigh, "I texted her a few times last night and she didn't reply. I thought she would be with you, but I guess she's not." She runs her fingers through her hair, "Is she mad or something?"

She looks at me and laughs, "The only time Jasmine gets mad is when she is hungry." I've seen that side of her. Karson walks up to us, "Maybe she's sick." London shakes her head, "When Jasmine's sick she will blow my phone up until I'm in the house with her." 

Karson laughs and I roll my eyes. I see Devin from the corner of my eye and he walks up to Mila. 

We walk to class and sit down at my desk. "Jasmine's probably home sleep. I think London is worrying too much." The only thing Jasmine could be doing right now is fucking around with someone else. I stand up and go to my usual smoking spot, I've caught her there once before. Looks like the deal is off.

Once I get to my spot I don't see any sign of her. I check the bathroom where she and Leon did it last time. I walk back to the class and see Mila walking in my direction. She quickly turns around once she sees me and I arch my eyebrow in confusion. I walk into class and go to sit down. Mila always looks at me or try to talk to me every chance she gets, I think she avoided me right then. 

I decide to forget about it and put my head down. 

Lunch

"There's no way in hell Jasmine is sleeping through the whole day!" London bangs on the table and Karson flinches, "Calm down, Kade's going to go to her house and check on her." I look at Karson, "I am?" He nods his head and I sigh. She better be home, she got me doing all of this unnecessary looking around. Karson calms London down and I see Devin.

He hasn't come to harass me today. Mila avoids eye contact with me every time our eyes meet. They're acting weird today. I stand up, "I'm going home. My stomach hurts." They look at me weirdly and I walk to the student parking lot. I get in my car and head to Jasmine's house.

I pull up in her driveway and see her door open, "Shit." 

It's pretty obvious that Devin and Mila have something to do about this. I walk in the house and go to her dad's office. Jasmine's parents look familiar and their names sound familiar. When I was five I remember a group of people killed a woman and tried to kill her child. They did a head-on collision instantly killing the woman. Someone came to save her child who was with her. Not only that, they couldn't find the woman's body.

I dig through some papers and find an old newspaper dated thirteen years ago. I see a picture of a young Jasmine and her now deceased mom. By reading into the accident I can tell that it really wasn't an accident. Jasmine's mom was killed purposely and if Jasmine wasn't saved she wouldn't be here today.

I see a wedding picture of Jasmine's parents and they're smiling in the picture. I sit down at the desk and put my face in my hands, "Who the hell is her dad?" I look up at the ceiling and see the yin yang sign, but instead of black and white its fire and water. My eyes widen at the realization, "Her fucking dad is the leader of Fire Water!" I start digging through some files and find something.

Nobody knows the real name of the group he's in. So people just started calling the group Fire Water. I read a few things and I throw my head back.