Deeper Shit.

Kade POV

I wake up to the sound of Karson arguing. "Why are you even here?" I hear a female voice that I sadly know too well. "I should be asking you that. Go home."

I slowly sit up and Karson flinch, "You really look like you just rose up from the dead." Jasmine jumps on the bed and wraps her arms around my waist, "I just wanted to see my favorite person!" I rub my face and look at Karson through my fingers, "Why did you let her in?" He scratches his head and laughs, "When she rung the doorbell I just opened the door. She barged in the second she realized I was the one opening the door."

I push Jasmine off me and walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put on some clothes, "What are you doing here?" She laughs at my question as she looks around my room, "Two reasons. The first reason is that I'm bored and everybody I hang out with is busy. The second reason is that I want to know if you've seen my house key?" I wash my face, "No, I haven't. Don't you have a spare?" She nods her head, "Yeah, sadly I had to call my dad and ask him where the spare was."

I'm keeping the key to her house for many reasons, I'll give it back to her once I make a copy of it. "Did you walk here? I don't see a car." She looks at Karson and runs up to him, "He only lives ten minutes away from me by foot!" Karson laughs as he sits on my bed, "You're going to bother him even more, aren't you?" She shakes her head, "No, I'm going to make him mine." I really need to call my dad and tell him about last night.

"How about you start slow? Make him your friend and then go from there." I look at Karson and he is now laying down on my bed looking up at the ceiling, "He doesn't want to be my friend. Let's make a deal, I'll help you get in touch with my friend, London if you help me get closer to Kade."

Karson sits up quickly and stares at Jasmine with wide eyes, "Deal! Shake on it!" They shake hands and I walk up to my bed and grab a pillow. I hit Karson with the pillow and he falls on the bed with a grunt, "Don't make deals you know you can't keep your end of the bargain."

He rubs his head, "What the hell?! That shit actually hurt!" I look at Jasmine and she flinches from my stare, "You're coming with me, quietly." I throw my pillow back on the bed and put some shoes on, "I'm taking you home, Karson." I walk downstairs and they quickly follow behind me, "Did my parents tell you where they were going?" I ask Karson as we walk out of the house and I lock the door, "Your mom and sister went shopping and your dad was gone before I even woke up."

"I call the front seat! Karson get in the back!" Karson's mouth drop and they both run to the car, "No! I want the front! Kade doesn't even like you!" I feel like I'm driving around with two dumbass kids, "Jasmine get in the back, Karson you say one word to me while you're in the front I will kick your ass out my car." Karson laughs and Jasmine rolls her eyes, "Asshole." We get in the car and head towards Karson's house, "What are you doing after you get off work?"

Karson quickly covers his mouth and mumbles a sorry, "I forgot." I let out a long sigh and look in the rearview mirror and see Jasmine staring off in space. This is the first time she's ever been quiet around me.

Let me shut up before I jinx myself. "I'm going home and laying in my bed when I get off work." I answer Karson's question as we pull up to his house. He gets out the car and I drive off. "Where are we going?" Jasmine crawls to the front and I head to my dad's office, "Just shut up and ride."

Two hours later I pull up to my dad's office. We get out the car and Jasmine looks around, "Why is this place so isolated? Who the hell works out here? I would hate to drive out here every day." I walk with Jasmine on my heels, I walk to the very end of the hall and open the last door. "I really hate the fact that you know where I work at. What's wrong? Who's dying?" I close the door and point to a chair in front of my dad's desk, "Sit there and be quiet." Jasmine sits down and looks at me like a lost puppy.

"I saw Devin last night." He throws his head back and let out a long sigh, "Why the hell did I see him last night? We're not supposed to see each other until we are 21." He rubs his face and points to the chair beside Jasmine, "Let me explain it to you." I sit down and cross my arms, "The deal is off between Devin and his dad." My eyes widen and he holds up his index finger, "Let me finish before you interrupt. Devin and his dad found someone better to work with, so you seeing Devin is harming nobody."

I clench my teeth, "So who the hell are we working with now?" He leans back in his chair, "You can't know until you're 21, but you can know that it is a deal between a father and his son just like Devin and his father. The only difference is that another man is added to the deal." I look up and count to ten, "I still don't trust Devin. Will he be attending the same school as me?" He nods his head and I put my foot on his desk and push it until it is trapping him between the wall and the desk, "Next time you leave me in the dark I will do more than push your shitty desk."

I grab Jasmine by the arm and drag her out of the building. "Why did you drag me along?" I clench the steering wheel and let out a deep breath, "Don't talk to me right now. I'm really not in the mood."

All this secrecy shit is pissing me off, I could have avoided a few things if my so-called father didn't leave me in the dark. All of a sudden I feel something poke my cheek, I look over at Jasmine and she flinches away from me, "I-Its not good holding everything in. You should let it all out. You'll feel better afterward." Her stuttering at the beginning of her sentence is telling me that she fears me a little. If I scare her enough she wouldn't want to be around me anymore. If scare her away I will have my quiet life back.

Although the deal between me and Devin is off I still don't trust him. He was giving me a weird vibe when I first met him. "Is Devin that guy we saw last night at the party?" I ignore her and she kicks my dashboard, I swerve the car and she screams, "Kick my car again and you will really see what it's like to get on my damn nerves. Put your seatbelt on." She quickly puts her seatbelt on, "Good girl." She shivers and I smile to myself, "Do you like it when I call you pet names?" She shakes her head, "No, I don't."

I roll my eyes at the obvious lie and continue to drive to our next destination. "Where are we going now?" I ignore her question again and she lets out a sigh, "Fine, I'm going to sleep." Finally, I can drive and think with nothing interrupting my thoughts. The only thing I need to worry about is Devin. Since he saw me run off with Jasmine he's going to use her to get at me.

Twenty minutes later and we are still on the road. From the corner of my eye, I see Jasmine shivering. I reach towards the back of my car and grab one of my jackets. I put it over her, "I like it so much better when you're asleep." After another thirty minutes, we are finally at our destination. I pull up in the driveway and my cousin Lewis comes out of the house. Jasmine slowly wakes up as I get out of the car, "I had a feeling you would come by today. What's up?"

I wait for Jasmine to get out of the car and then walk up to Lewis. We follow him in the house and he leads us to the living room, "What your dad do this time?" I sit down and Jasmine sits down beside me and lay her head on the arm of the sofa, "He didn't tell me that the deal between Devin and his father was off." His eyes widen, "He was supposed to tell you. If he didn't tell you, how the hell did you find out?" All of a sudden Jasmine lays her head in my lap, I glare down at her and notice that she is asleep. I let out a long sigh and look back at Lewis, "I ran into him at a party last night."

He tilts his head to the side, "What did you do?" I throw my head back and groan, "I went as far away as possible away from him thinking that the deal was still on." He looks at Jasmine and then back at me, "Who's the girl? Girlfriend?"

"Hell no, I accidentally dragged her into this. When I saw Devin she was with me and I grabbed her out of instinct." He shakes her head, "He'll most likely think she's someone important." I nod my head in agreement, "That's exactly what I said. I also did a regrettable thing." He arches his eyebrow and I reach over to pull Jasmine shirt up.

"You're in deeper shit."