Time To Learn A Lesson.

Joseph Mills

"What are you doing here?" I look at Asahi and smile, "Walter called me over. He said he wants to show me something. How's Jasmine doing in history?" He follows me to Walter office, "She's doing good. The amount of times she has skipped does not add up to her grades. She has all A's."

I hum in approval, "How is it teaching here?" He lets out a long sigh, "It's good until I see every female teacher flirting with Walter. It's hard for me to hold back when we're in school." I laugh at the little Asian man beside me and wrap my arm around his shoulders, "You don't have to worry about Walter doing anything. That man loves you with all his heart."

We hear someone clear their throat, "Walter, I would love it if you can get your hands off of Asahi." He pulls Asahi away from me and I laugh, "I'm not trying to steal him away from you." I look around and notice a lot of female teachers eye raping me and Walter. "This is what I'm talking about. It's so annoying."

Asahi storms off towards Walter office and we follow him. "He's really the jealous type." Walter nods his head and laughs, "You should see how it is when we are at home. He tries to make me look ugly by giving me a makeover. He tried to shave my head when I was sleep one time."

I hold my stomach, "What did you do?" He runs his fingers through his hair, "I yelled at him and he started to cry. He's a cool and easygoing teacher, but at home, he's my spoil little teacher."

We walk in his office and I sit down in front of his desk. Walter pulls a pouting Asahi in his lap and whispers calming words in his ear. "That's enough flirting in front of me. What did you have to show me, Walt?" He scoots up to his desk and types away on his computer, "It's about Kade Knight. You said you wanted to know about that new kid, right?" I nod my head as he continues to type on his computer.

Asahi looks at me, "Why don't you want Jasmine around Kade?" I sit back in my chair, "I've met his dad before and I didn't like the vibe or aura he was giving off. If Kade is like his father, that means Jasmine is going to be in a lot of shit and I won't be able to do but so much."

Walter clears his throat, "His name is Devin Wool. If you're wondering about that deal between his father and Kade's father, the deal is off and it has been off for some months. It seems like Devin's dad made a deal with someone else. There's another thing I need to tell you, Bradley Andrews contacted Titus Knight not too long ago." I nod my head, "I already know about that, he contacted me before he contacted Titus. He said that he wants Jasmine to join his son's team in the future."

He arches his eyebrow, "I told him no because that's putting Jasmine in too much danger. It's already bad that I'm here talking to you now." He wraps his arms around Asahi, "I don't think Kade's a bad kid. Asahi teaches him in the same class as Jasmine."

Asahi nods his head in agreement, "He's a good student too, he has all A's just like Jasmine. All he does in my class is sleep." His mouth drops and he looks at Walter, "Is my class boring?! Why does he go to sleep?! I make history fun for my students!"

Walter calms him down and I laugh, "Some people might not like history, Asahi." He glares at me and I laugh even harder, "There's one more thing I have to show you. The reason why I'm vouching for Kade is that I saw something not too long ago. If Kade was really like his dad we would be having troubles with him in school and we don't have any of that. His younger sister is also a great student."

He types on his computer once again and two minutes later he turns his computer screen to me. It's a video of Jasmine and Kade in the hallway. Jasmine is against the wall and Kade has his hand in my daughter shirt. I see his hand go over a tattoo on Jasmine's lower abdomen, "When the hell did my daughter get a tattoo and why the hell is he all over my baby girl?! Where the hell are the teachers?!"