Dragon Tattoo.

Kade POV

I watch as Jasmine takes her clothes off and I go to lock the door. I go in the closet and get my tattoo equipment out. I hope that wasn't the surprise my dad was talking about. "What are doing with your equipment here?" I look at Jasmine, "If you want my attention you have to do something in order to get it." She tilts her head to the side as I smirk at her. "What the hell are you talking about?"

I lay my equipment out, "I brought this to make some quick cash from some drunks who want a tattoo." She picks her clothes up, "I'm leaving, I'm not going to stand naked in front of a lot of drunk people while you give them a tattoo." I look at her and she shivers, "Sit back down on that bed." She quickly sits down with no hesitation. "Don't you want my attention?" She arches her eyebrow and then her eyes widen, "You are not tattooing me! Fuck that! I'm leaving!"

She gets up and quickly put her clothes on, "You leave don't even try to come near me ever again and I mean ever." She freezes at my words and I sit down on the floor waiting for her answer. Will she leave or stay?

I accidentally dragged her with me after seeing him. Me doing that brought trouble to her and I regret even doing that. I don't even know why I even brought her along with me. I reacted off of instinct. "Can't I do something else to get your attention?" Her question brought me back from my deep thoughts.

"Leave or stay. You choose, doesn't matter to me." I pull out a cigarette and light it. I take a long drag and blow the smoke out after a couple of seconds. I look over at Jasmine and she drops her clothes with a smirk on her lips, "Where will you put it?" I smirk back at her and her eyes widen, "That's for you to find out once I start." She lays on the bed and lets out a long sigh, "You only live once, right? I might as well go through with it and plus I get to get your attention that you can never take back."

"Turn on your back and don't open your eyes until I say so." She nods her head and I start on the tattoo.

Four hours later I finally finish up with the tattoo. It is only 2:00 in the morning, "I finished earlier than I expected. You can open your eyes." I put my equipment up and Jasmine looks at her lower left abdomen. "Is this a fucking dragon?! Why a dragon?!" She looks at me and crosses her arms, "That's for me to know and for you to not find out unless I tell you. Do you not like it?" I show her a mocking smirk and she rolls her eyes, " It's not bad, it actually looks sexy on me." She poses in the mirror and I roll my eyes.

"Get dress and go home, don't stay for the party." Her eyes widen, "What?! No! I want to stay!" I walk up to her, "For once can you do one thing without opening your damn mouth. Get dress, I'm taking you home." She stomps her foot and put her clothes on, "I didn't get to have my fun." We walk out of the room once she is fully dressed and head to my car.

We get in the car and we drive in a car full of silence for the next thirty minutes. "I'm home, you can leave." I get out the car and her eyes widen, "I'm staying, I know you were texting somebody to come to pick you up and take you back to the party. You're not going back to that party." Her mouth drop and her eyes widen, "What the hell?! Why should I stay home?!"

She cannot go back to that party, not after I just ran into him. He saw me drag her away so he's most likely going to try to do something and I'm not going to take any chances tonight. "Hello, are you going to answer me?" I look at Jasmine and walk up to her, she steps back and I wrap my left arm around her waist and pull her towards me. I use my right hand to dig in her left buttcheek pocket and pull her key out. I then pick her up and throw her over my shoulders.

"Put me down! I want to go back to the party!" I unlock the door and walk in. I kick the door close and lock it back, I carry her up to her room and throw her on the bed. "Ah!! Asshole!"