Sandwiches After Sex.

Jasmine POV

My phone starts ringing, "Hello." I take my toys out of the dishwasher and carry them upstairs. "I heard that you have another person." I go up to my room and laugh, "How did you out of all people know?"

He laughs into the phone, "I'm your main person. Once you have someone else people always run to tell me. Come on, I'm outside." I bite my lip and pack my toys up, I run back downstairs and see Leon waiting in the car.

I get in and he looks at me, "Who is the guy this time?" I climb on top of him and grind against him, "It's actually her." He arches his eyebrow as I lick the corner of his lip, "Her?"

"Yep, and her name is Gracie." He grabs me by my waist, "Gracie?! The Gracie who's been a bitch to you since junior year?!" I nod my head and he laughs, "Will I get a threesome?" I hum in response, "Maybe, I don't want to share right now." I crash my lips to his and smile into the kiss, "When was the last time we did it?"

He groans as I move against him, "When we were in the boys' bathroom." I climb back to my seat and he rubs my thigh, "My house?" I open my legs and moan, "Yeah." He drives out of the driveway and we head to his house.

"Anybody home?" He shakes his head as we walk up to his room, "Nope, parents working late and little brother is at his friend house for the night. My little sister, on the other hand, I have no idea where she is." I close and lock the door, "Let's play a game."

He takes his shirt off and I do the same. I dig through my bag and pull out a cock ring and some handcuffs. "I feel like this is going to be torture." He lays on the bed and I straddle him as I handcuff him to the bed. "It will be fun."

I lick his chest and put my hands in his pants. I grip his dick and moan as it gets hard in my hand. I pull away, "Now, it's time to put the ring on." I put the cock ring on and he groans, "Does it have to be that tight?" I bite my lip, "It keeps you from cumming, so of course it does."

I pull out a vibrator and put it against his dick. He sucks in a sharp breath and lifts his right leg up, "Shit! That took me by surprise. This is pissing me off, I can't touch you. All I can do is stare at your ass." I jiggle my butt and he groans. His dick twitches in anticipation and I turn the vibrator on a higher level.

He moves his hips against it and I moan, "You dick is leaking like a fountain." I grind against his abdomen and gasp at the feeling, "Mmph." He tries to move away from the vibrator but fails while doing so. "You can't run from it." I turn around and look at his lustful eyes.

"Just let me fuck you." I put my finger on my chin and look up, "I want to have a little bit more fun." I turn back to his leaking dick and turn the vibrator back on, "Shit! I can't cum because of this fucking thing on me! Take it off!" I slide out of my panties and put the vibrator on me.

I open my legs so he can get a better view. I throw my head back as I rub the vibrator on, "You want to be inside this pussy, don't you?" He pulls at the handcuffs and I laugh, "That's why you're handcuffed. Ahh! I'm going to cum!!" Before I could even cum, Leon had lifted up his bottom half and out of shock, I drop my vibrator.

I look at him with wide eyes, "What the hell?! I was close!!" He lets out a breathless laugh, "Take this thing off." I bite my lip and slowly take it off. "And the handcuffs." I shake my head and laugh, "Nope, you look nice in them." He glares at me as I put the condom on.

I slowly sit down on him and he throws his head back with his eyes closed shut. "Fuck!!" I kiss his neck and he thrust his hips, "Shit!!" I scream out and he laughs, "Come on, move." I move my hips at a slow pace.

"We're both at our limits. I think it would be nice if we do it slowly." He throws his head back and groans, "Fuck that!!" He moves his hips on his own and I let him pound into me. "Yes!! Keep going!!" Seconds later I orgasm and he does so also. I fall on top of him and he falls back on the bed. I put my face in his neck and he kisses my cheek.

I laugh as I uncuff him, "Don't ever put that thing on me again." I shake my head, "Nope, we have to use it every now and then." He sits up and wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my left breast, "That was fun and torturing."

He takes the condom off and put it in the trash can beside his bed. He lays down and I stay on top of him, "Why were you so irritated today? You never answered my question." I cross my arms, "Someone stole my toys."

He looks at me and laughs, "Really? Who?" I shrug my shoulders, I usually tell Leon everything, but I still want to keep Kade all to myself. I don't want anybody to know about him, but me. "I don't know, but I found them. They were hidden in the boys' bathroom by the gym. I'm sleeping over, I'm too tired."

He laughs as he stands up, "I'll make us some sandwiches. Did I take all of your energy?" I grab his shirt and put it on, "You and Gracie both did." He opens his arms and I stand on the bed. I jump in his arms and he carries me downstairs to the kitchen. "I already know. No, tomatoes, a leaf of lettuce, mayonnaise, mustard, half of slice of cheese, and any meat except for roast beef and turkey." I clap my hands and laugh, "Good memory."

He rolls his eyes as he gets everything out for the sandwiches, "How could I forget? We eat sandwiches every single time we're done having sex." I shrug my shoulders and all of a sudden someone walks through the door and come to the kitchen.

"Why are you here?" Payton looks at me with a disgusted look and I show her a sweet smile, "Because me and your brother just got done having some amazing sex."

"Jasmine!" Leon shouts.
"What the hell?!" Payton shouts.

I look at Leon with an innocent look, "What?" He hands me my sandwich, "You didn't have to say all that." I shrug my shoulders and take a bite of my sandwich, "She's the one who asked me a question."

I look over at Payton and see her staring at me. I roll my eyes and open my legs wide open so she can see my kitty. Her eyes widen and she runs off, Leon starts laughing, "Was that necessary?" I wrap my right leg around his waist and pull him in between my legs. "It was funny."

I lick my lips and he kisses my forehead, "You are something else."

Next Day

I'm walking around in the mall heading to Leslie job. She works in some clothing store, I can't remember the name of the place. I want to have some fun with her.

I couldn't really have all of my fun last time because Kade had come out of nowhere. "J-Jasmine! W-What are doing here?!" I smile and lick my teeth, "I came to see you, Ms.Stutter." She blushes at the name and I pull her by the shirt and brought her lips to mine. She kisses me back seconds later and moans in the kiss. I pull away and she whimpers, "Did you forget that we're at your job?"

We look around and see all eyes on us. Guys staring at us with lust and the girls staring at us with disgust. Her face turns red and I laugh, "I love your innocence." I whisper in her ear and she shivers.

All of a sudden I see Kade in a store across from the store I'm in. "Call me or text me when you get off." I walk out and head to the tattoo shop Kade is in, "W-What?! You're just going to leave like that?" I look at Leslie as I start walking backward, "We can have our fun later." I wink at her and she blushes, she's so cute.

By now you should all know, but for some who don't realize it, I'm going to tell you. I'm bi, I like boys and girls. I love the feeling of having control over both genders.

I walk in the tattoo shop as soon as Kade walks up to the front desk. His eyes land on me and I smile at him. He calls for the next customer and I follow them to the back. "I didn't know you could do tattoos." I look at the customer and he looks like he is seventeen years old. I wink at him and his eyes widen.

"You didn't do all of your research." I lean against the wall and he looks at the boy, "The cost of the tattoo will be two hundred dollars. Do you still want the tat?" The boy nods his head as he hands Kade a picture. Kade nods his head, "Alright, this will take two sessions."

He hooks up his tools and I walk up to him, "Go back over to that wall and stay quiet." I bite my lip, "And if I don't?" He looks at me with his forest green eyes, "Either get out or stay on that wall. You choose." Once again from his demands, I feel a pool of wetness between my legs. "I'll stay and watch."

The boy looks at me and I roll my eyes, "You want a taste of me or something?" The boy quickly shakes his head and I laugh, "You're cute."

All of a sudden a boy walks in, "Get out." I look at Kade and then at the boy, "You're always so mean to me."