Like A Cigarette.

Jasmine POV

We are in the middle of the second quarter with Zack team losing by fifteen. I feel my phone vibrate and see a message from my dad.

D- Didn't I tell you to stay away from Kade Knight? Can't you just listen to me for this one time?

J- I'm not listening to you. Leave me alone.

I put him on do not disturb and look back at the game. All of a sudden a fight happens on the court, "What happened?" Hazel looks at me and sighs, "One of the players on the opposite team pushed Zack." They go to the back and I see Jacey across the court stand up and follow the team to the locker room.

"TIME FOR THE KISS CAM!!"

People start cheering and I clap my hands and look at Kade. "Will you kiss me if we end up on the kiss cam?" He ignores my question and I pout. Kade has his good moments, sometimes he'll talk to me and sometimes he would just ignore me. For some reason being ignored by him is starting to hurt.

I look down at my hands and play with my fingers. "You could have just said no." I look up at him and all of sudden I feel his lips on mine, he licks my bottom lip and then pulls away. I look at him with wide eyes and he points at the jumbotron, "Kiss cam was on us."

I pull him by the arm, "That's your second time kissing me! Although they were both more of a peck and not a kiss. When are you going to kiss me deeper than that?! We've never used tongue!" Karson starts laughing, "At least he kissed you." I stop pulling Kade's arm and cross my arms in defeat, "I know, but I want a real kiss."

Karson freezes once he sees himself and London on the kiss cam. London grabs his face and places her lips on his. London pulls away after a few seconds and Karson looks at London with wide eyes. I clap my hands, "You two finally kissed!" London looks at me and laughs, "He would never make the move, I got tired of waiting for him."

Halftime is over and the third quarter is beginning. "I hope everything is alright with Zack." I say to myself as Jonny shoots a three. Towards the end of the third quarter, Zack team is leading with fifteen points. Karson stands up and cheers, "I don't even care who's winning!! I'm happy I'm at a game!!" Ian looks at Karson and Karson clears his throat, "Let's go Jonny and everybody else!"

Karson sits down and I laugh along with Ian. "He's a funny kid." I nod my head agreeing with him, "He is, he can be slow at times." Karson plucks my arm, "I heard that." I hit his arm and he laughs.

The game is finally over with Zack and his team winning. We follow Hazel and Ian out and meet up with the team. I look at Kade and see him getting teased by Aaron and Royal. We meet up with Jacey and she is jumping up and down.

She squeals once she sees Zack. She runs up to him and jumps in his arms. "You did great out there!! Although you almost got ejected from the game." Zack laughs and kisses her on the lips, "He shouldn't have pushed me." He puts her down and picks up his three kids.

Karson walks up to him, "You did good, sir. Can I get another picture?" Zack starts laughing, "Why are you calling me sir? I'm not that much older than you." Karson takes another picture with him and Jacey. "We have to change and then we can go to the diner. Me, Jonny, and Tina are the only ones coming. Everybody else is going home."

He puts the kids down and runs to the locker room. "You guys don't have to stay with us if you don't want to. We're all just going to the diner and then we're going to head home ourselves." Hazel says as she runs her fingers through Aaron's hair. "We're coming along!" Karson raises his hand, "This is a once in a lifetime chance for me. I'm going to eat with Ian, Zack, and Jonny. We have to come along."

I roll my eyes, "You are such a fanboy." He throws his arm over my shoulders and laughs, "I don't mind being called that."

Two hours later we are at the diner eating and talking. I start getting sleepy and I lay my head on Kade's shoulder. I lift my head quickly, "Sorry." He doesn't say anything and I watch everybody else talk.

Seconds later I put my head down on the table and close my eyes. "What's wrong with Jasmine?" I hear Karson ask, "She's sleepy." Kade answers.

I feel someone pick me up, "We'll wait in the car." Sleep takes over me fully before I could even register anything.

Later on that night

I wake up to the sound of someone unlocking a door. "Why the hell are you carrying me like this?! I'm not a dead body!" I regretfully hit Kade on his back out of annoyance.

He is carrying me over his shoulders like I'm some dead body. "You're supposed to carry me like a princess!! Bridal style!" He carries me all the way up to my room and throws me on the bed. I take my clothes off and put an oversized shirt on. I get under the blanket and let out a relaxed sigh.

"Night Kade."

I feel the bed go down and I slowly look at Kade. The only light in here is the light from the moon in the sky. "What if I were to do something to you that made you have to stay by my side for the rest of your life?" I sit up to get a better look at his face, but I can't see anything. I reach to turn my lamp on, "Don't turn on the light."

"How would you feel if your dad was in some sort of gang or mafia?" I tilt my head to the side, "I wouldn't want anything to do with him. Him being in a gang or a mafia would put me in danger." I see his figure in the dark and I can tell that he's looking up at the ceiling. "How would you react if he already made you apart of the mafia?"

"What do you mean? Are you serious?" I feel him lay down, "Do I ever joke?"

What is he even talking about? "What would you do if I told you to do something in order for you to live your life peacefully?" I throw my head back and groan, "All of these questions! I don't know what you're talking about! But if it can get you to fuck me I would do it, I feel like it will all be worth it at the end of it."

Silence takes over us for the next three minutes, "I would do more than just fuck you." I shiver at the sound of his voice and slowly crawl to him. I get on top of him and move my hips, "What would you do?" I say barely above a whisper.

He flips us over to where he is on top and I am underneath him. He reaches towards my nightstand and pulls out the blue vibrator. I pout when I see the toy, "I feel like you like that thing more than me." He puts his face in my neck and I moan once I feel his tongue on the mark, "It's quiet, it knows when to listen, and it doesn't run its mouth. The exact opposite of you."

He bites down on my neck and I arch my back. He turns the vibrator on and put it on my clit. "Mmm... put it in." He does as I say and shove it inside of me. "Fuck!" I put my hands under his shirt and scratch up his back. I move against the vibrator and he puts his free hand on my waist to stop me from moving. I let out a whimper and my eyes widen at the sound, "Ignore that!"

I feel his smirk against my skin, "M-Move it." He moves the vibrator in and out of me at a faster pace. I arch my back and wrap my legs around him. "Don't cum unless I tell you to." I throw my head back as I try to hold my orgasm. He pulls the vibrator out and I whine from the emptiness. "Noo... give it back." He turns it off and I whimper, "Please don't leave me like this."

He wraps his hand around my neck and I move my hips against him in need. He tosses the vibrator off to the side and take both of my hands and put them above my head. I tilt my head to the side giving him the signal to bite my neck again. He listens to my signal and lightly bites my neck. I move my hips and moan as he allows me to grind against him. He uses his free hand and put two fingers inside of me.

He rubs my clit as his fingers move in and out of me. "Ahh! You've never used your fingers!" I move my hips at the pace of his fingers, "Things change."

"Mmm... can I cum?" He licks my mark all the way up to my ear, "Let go." I shiver at the action and let myself go on his fingers. He pulls away and I continue to shake from my high. I feel a blanket get thrown on top of me as my eyes get heavy.

"You're starting to become like a cigarette."