Another One Under My Control.

Kade POV

"B-But someone's here." All of a sudden I hear vibrating sounds, "Didn't I tell you not to move?" Jasmine gets behind her and put the girl hands on the wall, "Please."

Jasmine rubs her clit and she moans even louder, "Please what?" The girl looks at me with embarrassment all over her face, "I guess you don't want to tell me. I'll turn it off."

"No! No! Please, don't turn it off." Jasmine smirks and licks the back of the girl's neck, "Then tell me what you want."

"Please, let me cum. Ahh!! Yes!!"

By the way the girl arches her back and screams, I can tell that Jasmine turns the volume up on the vibrator. She orgasm and then falls to the ground shaking. "Here, take your toy and get yourself clean." The girl does as she told and runs past me.

I pull out a box of cigarettes and lean against the wall. She's into girls too, "Did I overlook a toy?" She smiles at me and shakes her head, "Nope, I make her carry that around, so I can have some fun. Have you changed your mind about not fucking me?" I light my cigarette up as I feel her hand rub against me. "Nope." She glares at me and I decide to see if I'm right or wrong about her being a submissive.

I sit down, "Take your pants off." She looks at me as she crosses her arms, "What?" Without looking at her, I say it again, "Take your pants off." She slowly takes her pants off. "Rub yourself." She scoffs as she tries to put her pants back on, "I will unless you do it with me."

I look at her and she shivers, "Do it." She puts her pants down and leans against the wall. She starts rubbing herself and softly moans. I look at her and see that she is looking at me with lustful eyes. She puts two fingers in, "Take them out, I didn't tell you to put them in."

She takes her fingers out and moans. I take a drag from my cigarette and blow it out. I'm guessing she only show her weak side to me. "That's enough, you can stop. I just wanted to see something." I move away from her and her mouth drops, "What do you mean that's enough? You just can't make me play with myself and then make me stop." I throw my cigarette and run my fingers through my hair, "I didn't make you do anything. You could have refused. You only refused me once and then I asked again. The second time I'd asked, you did so with no complaint."

She puts her pants on and glares at me, "How many side flings do you have?" She tilts her head to the side, "Jealous?"

"Never mind, I don't want to know anymore." She sits down beside me, "Fine, two guys and one girl. Another girl will soon be under my control." I lean my head against the wall, "Kade! Why the hell would you leave me?!"

I turn to the voice and inwardly groan, "I told you not to follow me." He leans against the wall and looks at Jasmine, "Who are you?" Jasmine smiles at him, "Someone who is trying to get fuck by Kade."

Karson eyes widen as Jasmine steps towards him, "Do you want to be my plaything too?" Karson holds his hands up and shake his head, "No thanks." I look up at Jasmine to see her reaction, "Are you going to chase after him?" She looks at me and smile, "No, I still want you. He'll give in to me if I really wanted him to."

I look at my phone, I still have to be around her for thirty more minutes. "Are y'all friends?"

"Yes."
"No."

Karson looks at us weirdly and I rub my face, "No, we're not friends. She wants me, but I'm not interested." Jasmine straddles me and kisses my neck, "He wants me, but doesn't want to admit it yet." She licks my earlobe and I give her a blank look, "Done?" She grinds on me and smirks, "Not yet."

She breathes in my neck, "I'll just leave you two alone." Karson quickly leaves and I throw my head back. I grab Jasmine by the waist and move her off of me. She grabs my wrist and put my hand in between her legs, "You made me like this. Don't leave me like this. Don't leave me in this type of mess." She moves my hand and throws her head back with a moan. "Mmph, that feels so good."

I pull my hand away, "Your toys are on the roof." She stands up and claps her hands, "Really?! My babies! I've missed them so much!" She runs off and comes back seconds later, "I'll be back." I roll my eyes, "Stay away."

Jasmine POV

I run up to the roof and grab my babies. I walk on the roof and see them in a plastic bag. "I've missed you guys so much!!" I hug the bag and laugh. I go back down and run into Gracie, "You're excused." I look around and grab Gracie by the hair and pull her in the closest classroom. I lock the door and push her against the door.

I crash my lips to hers and she moans in the kiss. I pull away and smirk at her, "How long?" She looks at me breathless, "Since junior year." I sit down on the floor and open the plastic bag, "Let's have some fun." I pull out my pink dildo and hold it in front of her face.

"Strip." She does so and within seconds she's naked in front of me, "How would you like to become one of mine?" She moans as I rub the dildo on her chest. By the size of her chest, I can tell that she is a C-cup. I put the dildo in her mouth, "Don't worry, I wash them in the dishwasher every day." She starts sucking on it while looking at me.

I moan in excitement as she takes the whole dildo in her mouth. I pull it out her mouth and rub it against her pussy, "Is that why you've been an asshole to me for so long? You wanted me to do this to you?" She bites her lip and looks me in the eyes. "You never answered my question. Would you like to become mine?"

I shove the dildo in without warning and she throws her head back. "Fuck!!" I look up at her and see that her eyes are closed. "Rub me." She puts her hands in my pants and I feel her fingers on me. I let out a soft moan, "Tell me your answer." I grind against her fingers and suck on her left breast.

"Y-Yes." She breathes out, I look up at her with an arch eyebrow, "Hmm? I couldn't hear you." I move the dildo at a faster pace and she holds on to my shoulders, "Yes!! I'll be yours." I kiss her on the lips and she moans in my mouth. I throw my head back, "Make me cum first."

She pushes her fingers in and I arch my back. I bite her neck and she gasps. "Come on, make me cum baby. I'm almost there." She moves her fingers faster and I feel myself tightening around her fingers, "Shit!! Fuck yes!! Right there! Keep going!!" I scream out as I orgasm.

She pulls her finger out of me and I put her digits in my mouth and taste myself. She moans as I do so, "Your turn." I lift her leg up as I work the dildo inside her.

I edge her on for five minutes straight, "Please, please let me cum." I bite my lip and smile. I look at the clock, "The bell will ring in five minutes." Her eyes roll to the back of her head, "Tell me who you belong to and I'll let you cum."

I push the dildo in her deeper and she screams in pleasure, "I belong to you." I go faster as I suck on her neck, "Say it a little louder for me." She starts shaking as she gets closer, "I belong to you!! I'm yours!! Please let me cum!!"

"Let go." She screams in ecstasy as she orgasm. She falls to the floor as the bell rings. "We finished just in time." I pick up her phone and text my number, "I'll text you whenever I want to have some fun with you." She is laying on the floor looking in a daze.

I walk out of the classroom and head to the parking lot. "London, don't leave me." London looks at me as she is getting in her car, "You seem happy. Did you finally get the guy you want?" I frown at the question, but then shake my head and smile, "No, but I got something else or should I say someone else."

We get in the car, "Who is it this time?" I hum in response and point towards the school entrance, "See if you can guess." She watched as the students come out. Gracie comes out with her hair in a messy bun and her face all red. London's eyes widen, "No fucking way!! Gracie?! Are you serious?!" I nod my head, "Yep, we just got done. She said she had been wanting me since junior year."

We head to my house, "You want to stay the night?" She shows me a small smile, "Not tonight, my parents want me to take care of my little sister." I show her a little pout as we pull up to my house, "I'm going to be alone this weekend." She rolls her eyes, "Go to one of your flings houses."

I bite my lip, "I might just do that. Although, Gracie did drain me out a little." She laughs as she back out of my driveway. "Love you, I'll see you later." I wave as she drives off.

I walk in the house and go to the kitchen. I put my toys in the dishwasher and go to the refrigerator. "I wonder what Kade's doing right now."