She Can't Always Get What She Want.

Jasmine POV

We are now in Leslie room on her bed. "I-I don't think I can do this." I straddle Leslie and lick her bottom lip, "Just relax, I'm going to take good care of you."

Colt takes his shirt off and I take Leslie shirt off. She covers her chest, "Are you virgin with guys?" You think I just embarrassed her in front of the whole world with my question by how red her face turns, "N-No, but this is my s-second time with a g-guy."

I squeal and hug her neck, she falls on her back with me on top of her. "You're so cute!! Don't you think so, Colt?" Colt leans down and licks Leslie earlobe. "Very cute." I laugh as Leslie turns a darker shade of red, I grab her left breast and she gasps. "Just do as I say and you'll enjoy all of this." I pull away from her and take my shirt off.

"Leslie, I want you to make out with Colt." Her eyes widen at my demand, "What?! No! I can't do that! I ju-!" Colt cuts her off with his lips on hers. She moans in the kiss and I sit down on the edge of the bed. They continue to make out, "That's enough." Colt pulls away leaving Leslie in a daze.

"We might as well stop. Me and Colt can have our fun somewhere else since you don't want to do it." Me and Colt both stand up and Leslie grabs my arm, "What's wrong?" She looks down and mumbles something out, "I didn't hear you. What did you say?"

"P-Please stay." I smirk as I lift her head up. I crash my lips to hers and pull off her skirt and panties. I trace my fingers around her pussy and she whimpers in want. "How about you use Colt fingers?" She turns her head the opposite direction and slowly nods her head. I lay beside her and Colt gets in between her legs.

He puts his middle and ring finger in her without any type of hesitation. Leslie gasp and then moans loudly. "Does that feel good?" She shyly nods her head at Colt question. "You're moving your hips, you must really like it. Your moans are such a turn on for me. Feel me, I'm so wet from your moans."

I kiss Colt as he plays in Leslie pussy. "I'm going to cum!" I pull Colt fingers out and Leslie falls back on the bed breathless, "Not yet, you can't cum unless he's in you." She sits up quickly, "You're not go-?!"

"I'm not going to do what? You want me to put a dildo in you? You sure you don't want the real one?" She looks away from me and I kiss her forehead, "Just give me your honest answer and you'll be pleased with the outcome of it."

She looks at Colt and he winks at her, "I want the real thing." She whispers out, I walk over to my bag and pull out a condom. I put the condom on Colt and direct him to Leslie pussy. He groans as he slowly enters her.

"She's so fucking tight. How long has it been since you've been with a guy?" Colt puts his face in her neck and moves his hips at a slow pace. "A-ah. M-My s-sophomore year." I lift Colt head up by his chin and kiss him, "Does it feel good to be in her?"

He scrunches his face up in pleasure, "Yes, it feels good." I look at Leslie and see her face filled with pleasure, "A-ha, faster, p-please." She moans out and Colt moves his hips faster. Colt groans as Leslie orgasm, "Who said you could cum? Colt keep moving, don't stop."

Leslie tries to move, but I held her down, "I didn't say you could cum, did I?" She shakes her head, "Ahh! No ma'am!" Colt looks at me and I smile, "Do my Colt wants to cum?" He slows his pace down and I nod my head, "Might as well, she came without my permission." He leans down and puts his lips to Leslie as he cums inside his condom.

Leslie's eyes roll to the back of her head and I laugh, "She came again!" Colt slowly pulls out of her and take the condom off. He ties it up and hands it to me. I throw it away in the bathroom. "I'll be leaving, Colt you can leave whenever you want to. Leslie, you can't make him leave and I will be giving you a tiny punishment for cumming without being told." She sits up, "Bu-."

"But what? Do you want your punishment in front of Colt?" She shakes her head and I put my clothes on. "I didn't get to satisfy you." She looks at her hands and I run over to her and give her a hug, "You're so cute!! You've already satisfied me enough, you did what I wanted and that made me happy." I give her a quick peck on the lips and leave the room.

I start walking in the direction of my house. Yes, I do have my license and a car, but I rather walk. All the places I go to are walking distance. Ten minutes later I am walking to my front door. As I'm unlocking my door Leon pulls up, "Mom made some meatballs and rice. You probably didn't take anything out for you to cook, so I brought you a plate."

I open the door and he follows me in. "Thank you, I thought I would be eating noodles tonight." I take the plate and put it in the microwave, "Where did you go after school?" I pour me something to drink and wait for the food, "I went over to Leslie's house. Why?" He shrugs his shoulders, "Just wondering."

I take the food out of the microwave and sit down on the countertop. He comes in between my legs and I give him a meatball and some rice. "I love your mom cooking!" He laughs and starts rubbing my thighs, "How's your dad doing?" I roll my eyes and scoff, "Who knows? He called me the other day, checking up on me. Sending me money or whatever. I'll probably be spending the holidays with London and her family again. Nothing new."

I see sympathy run through his eyes, "How about we spend our Christmas together? I get us a hotel and we can do whatever you want for the whole day." I smile at the offer, "How about we do that for half of the day? I actually like spending time with London and her family. We can spend time with each other for the second half of the day." He kisses my forehead and I moan as I taste his mother food on my tongue.

"I really love your mother cooking." He kisses my lips and I look up at him, "What do you want to do?" I hum as I start thinking, "I want to handcuff you to the bed and ride you until I can't anymore, but I'm too tired to even do anything. So instead, let's watch movies." He laughs as I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him towards me, "Yes ma'am. Movies only?"

I bite my lip and smile, "Maybe."

Kade POV

"Why are here?" I ask Karson as he lets himself into my house. He laughs as I close the door, "Aren't we friends? Friends do hang out with each other even when it's not the weekend." I roll my eyes and my little sister, Charlee comes in. I have one younger sibling and that's Charlee, she's fifteen years old. My mom is a stay at home mom and our dad owns his own business, so he's our main source of income.

Charlee looks just like our mom, but a younger version. I look just like our dad, except I have a stronger jaw bone. "What do you want Charlee?" She looks at me and then at Karson as if he was an object, "This person is real. You have a friend over. Mom!! Kade has a friend over!!"

I roll my eyes and walk upstairs to my room, "I feel so honored." I close my bedroom door and sit on my bed, "What exactly are you doing here?" He sits at the end of my bed, "I really just came to hang out."

My door suddenly opens and in comes my mom and Charlee, "Please get out." My mom goes up to Karson and looks at him, "You really have a friend over. Would you like to stay for dinner?" I pull out my phone and block out the conversation.

Five minutes later Karson throws a pillow at me, "I've been calling your name nonstop." He pulls out a notebook, "I actually came over here to talk to you about my drawing." He shows me a drawing of a snake, "I don't do tattoos, but do you know anyone who would like this." I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know. Just leave it and I'll take it to the shop with me."

He rips the paper out and put it on my desk, "Why won't you take your hoodie off? We've been in the house for quite some time now." I rather not show him my tattoos. It's a long story that I don't feel like sharing with anyone. "No, I'm good."

I reach for my book bag and pull out my art notebook. "I'm guessing you want to see my work." He nods his head as I throw my notebook at him, "Just look, no questions."

Seconds later he comes to stand in front of me. "What's up with you and Jasmine?" I let out a long sigh and he laughs, "It's something about you two that gets me wondering."

I sit up and cross my arms, "There's nothing going on. I don't want anything to do with her. She's just bringing noise into my quiet life." He sits downs and outstretches his arms, "If she only wants sex, give it to her."

I shake my head, "She can't always get what she wants."