The Demand In My Eyes.

Kade POV

I'm guessing it's not my day today. Of course, out of all people, Jasmine is sitting in my workspace watching me doing my job. I've been working in this tattoo shop since I've turned eighteen. My dad knows a few people who helped me get my tattoo license, but I don't tell anyone that.

From the corner of my eye, I see Ben trying to talk to Jasmine.

"So, Kade. Is she-?"

"No."

"How about-?"

"No."

"Are you go-?"

"No."

"What the hell?! You don't even know what I am going to say!!" I look at him and sigh, "Is she my girlfriend? How about a friend of mine? And am I going to let you finish your sentences?" Him and Jasmine both look at me with wide eyes, "Anything else you would like to ask?"

He rolls his eyes and walks out, "Fuck you." I continue working on the tattoo, "You must really like my face. You keep looking at me." Jasmine says to my costumer. She walks up to him and licks his earlobe. "You must be the nerdy type." I hear Jasmine giggle, "You got hard from a lick?"

I turn my equipment off and the boy stands up quickly, "We can finish the rest next time you come back." He quickly nods his head and rushes out. Jasmine sits in the chair and I stand up to lock the door. "Take your pants off." She shows me a smile and quickly takes her pants off. She leaves her panties on, "What is that?"

I see a little bulge in her panties, "It's a vibrator. I came here to have my fun with someone." I hold my hand out, "Give me the remote." She hands me the remote and I look at her with an emotionless face. I turn it on the highest level and she arches her back and moans loudly. "Get any louder and I'll record this and post it." I turn it off and she whimpers.

I turn it back on and she bites her lip. Seconds later she starts shaking and I quickly turn the vibrator off, "That's enough, I'm done." She looks at me with wide eyes, "What?! What do you mean you're done?! You could have at least let me finished!" I hand her the remote and she snatches it out of my hand, "Why would I do that?"

She grabs my hand and put it on her pussy. I feel her wetness, "Because I really want you." I pull my hand away and put it towards her mouth. She sucks on my fingers and moans. I pull my fingers out of her mouth and she smiles at me as she rubs herself.

"After all of that, you're still not hard? You sure you're not impotent?" I wash my hands, "Put your pants back on." She shakes her head, "I want to finish myself off." I look at her and she whimpers, "Put your pants back on."

She quickly does so without saying a word. I unlock the door and Ben walks in seconds later. Ben is a year older than me, we started working here at the same time. "You're cute, what's your name?" Ben looks at Jasmine and smirks at her, "Ben, you?"

Jasmine looks up at him, "Jasmine, I really need some help with something. You wouldn't mind helping me, would you?" Ben eyes widen at the question, "What and when would like for me to help you?" Jasmine looks pass Ben and smile, "Nevermind, I found someone else to help me."

She runs out and we see her jump into some guy arms. The guy finally turns around, "Who's the dude she's with?" Colt kisses Jasmine on the lips and Ben gasp, "She has a boyfriend?! She was going to cheat on him?!" I roll my eyes, "I doubt that's her boyfriend."

I clean up my area and head out. On my way out I run into Karson. It's just not my day today, is it? "What's up, Kade. What are you doing here?" I point at the tattoo shop, "I'm just getting off of work." He looks behind me, "You do tattoos? Really? You like to draw?"