Leave Charlee Alone.

Kade POV

Jasmine is very observant and she doesn't even know that herself. I overheard the conversation her and Mila were talking about. Of course, Mila runs her mouth and tell Jasmine that we had sex.

Jasmine is going to keep questioning me about it until she gets some type of answer. But the only thing I've been thinking about is Jasmine's dad. How does Jasmine's dad even know me?

As I'm walking to the cafeteria I see Jasmine with my little sister. Since when did they even get close? "Why don't you say anything back to them?" I hear Jasmine ask Charlee, "I'm not strong enough to do that. I don't even have any friends to cheer me up."

I hear Jasmine scoff, "I'm your friend, Karson's your friend, and London's your friend. How about I go beat the shit out of them little bitches?!" Charlee pulls Jasmine by the arm, "N-No, they're going to bully me even more." Jasmine shows Charlee a sad look, "Why don't you tell Kade?"

"He wouldn't do anything. Kade doesn't care." Jasmine pulls Charlee towards the cafeteria and I secretly follow behind them. "Point them out. Is it just those two or is it more than that?"

Charlee points at a table near the windows, "It's that whole table." London walks up to them and smiles, "Hey, Charlee. What you two finna do?"

"Those group of girls keeps bullying Charlee." London looks at Charlee, "Have you told Kade or anybody?" She shakes her head, "No, I don't think Kade would do anything." London looks over at the girls and starts walking towards them.

"So you're the little bitches that have been bullying Charlee." Jasmine says as she sits at their table. "Who the hell are you?" One girl says as London sits beside her, "It's six of you against one little girl. What grade are y'all in?"

One girl glares at Charlee, "You went to go tell." Charlee looks at her feet and Jasmine grabs the girl by her shirt and pushes her to the ground, "We can do but so much to you because we don't want to get into too much trouble. You're lucky her brother is not here."

Karson walks up to me, "What are you doing?" I run my fingers through my hair, "Deciding if I should scare a few people." He looks past me and sees the scene in front of us.

London opens a bottle of orange juice and dumps it on the girl beside her. Jasmine throws food at the girl who is on the floor. The other four girls stand up and glare at London and Jasmine. "Do you know who you're messing with?! Our fathers are the head of all the schools in this state."

I walk up to them and Charlee eyes widen. "So just because your dads is the head of a fucking school you decide it's okay to bully?" They all look at me with triumphant smiles on their faces. "I don't give a shit what most people do in this damn school, but when someone messes with my sister it's a different story."

All their facial expressions change once they hear the tone in my voice. "Who are you anyway?" I look at London and she moves away from the table. I pull Jasmine and Charlee towards me. I walk up to the table and put my foot on it.

"There's no need for me to tell you my name. Now tell me, why the fuck are you bullying my sister?" I kick the table back and they scream, "It's six of you against my sister. Answer my damn question." They all look at me with fear in their eyes, "Because she thinks she's better than everybody. She thinks just because all of the boys have a crush on her she gets the right to do whatever."

I look at my sister and she looks at her feet. It's quiet in this cafeteria and I can tell that most of the eyes in this place are on us. I rub the back of my neck and kick the table again trapping them against the window. "I'm going to say this once. The next time you mess with my sister I won't care that you're girls."