Annoyance In My Life.

London Above

Karson Above

Jasmine POV

The next day I decide to go looking for Kade. "Why is this school so fucking big?!" I yell out of frustration after looking for him for half of my morning. My eyes widen when I remembered I didn't look for him on the roof.

I walk up to the roof, "This is some creepy shit." The staircase to get to the roof looks like it hasn't been used in years. I finally make it to the door to the rooftop. I slowly push the door open and look around. I go around the corner and see the beautiful guy leaning against the wall with a cigarette in his hand.

"You do know smoking is bad for you, right?" He ignores my presence and I cross my arms, "Your name is Kade Knight. Quiet and mysterious, all the girls want you and all the guys think you're gay." He continues to ignore me and smoke his cigarette, "Research?"

I nod my head with a smile, "How about we do it right here? No one ever comes up here anyway." He sits down as the bell rings, "Don't you have a class to be to?" I sit on his lap and straddle him, "I'm skipping and so are you." He blows his smoke in my face and I cough.

"You really need to stop doing that." He looks at me with his lifeless eyes, "Get off." The dominance in his voice makes me shiver. I let out a soft moan, "Say it again." I grind against him, "Get off." This time he sounded angrier and I let out a low whimper. I get off of him and look at him like a lost puppy. I quickly get out of my trance, "Are you impotent?"

He runs his fingers through his beautiful hair and takes a drag from his cigarette. I slide away from him not wanting him to blow smoke in my face again. He looks at me as he blows his smoke out from his nose. God, he looks so sexy doing that.

I bite my lip and he motions me to come closer to him. I slowly slide up to him and he grabs me by the chin. Our lips barely even an inch away from each other. I can smell the nicotine on him, "Sit here and be quiet. Don't say another word to me. Understand?" I feel a pool of wetness in my panties.

Not trusting myself to talk, I nod my head instead. "Good girl." I let out a soft moan at the compliment. Why is this happening? This never happened to me before. He leans back against the wall and I look at him. We sit there with nothing but silence between us for five minutes, "Give me your bag."

I hug my bag and shake my head, "No! Why do you need my bag?!" I have my toys in this bag and some of my school work. "Give me the bag." I ignore the dominance and shake my head again, "I said no! You're not getting my bag!" I see his Adam's apple move, "And I said give me the damn bag."

I hand him the bag and whimper as he takes it from me. He goes through it and pulls out two little vibrators, two dildos, and a pair of handcuffs. I love having my fun in school. I look at him and see a plain look upon his face. Is he disgusted or turned on?