I Do What I Want When I Want.

Jasmine POV

"J-Jasmine, w-why is Leon here?" I smile at Gracie, "Because I want to have fun with the both of you. Isn't that okay?" She turns red as Leon takes off his shirt.

"B-But I thought it was just going to be us. You said no to him last time." I crawl towards her and straddle her, "That was last time, this time he's going to be joining us." I kiss her softly on the lips and she slowly kisses me back.

I pull away and laugh, "See? You're relaxing. Don't worry, everything is going to be fine." I pull her shirt off and I take mine off also. "Leon, I'll let you take the lead." He licks his lips and grabs me by the arm. He pulls me toward him and crashes his lips to mine. I kiss him back with no hesitation. I moan into the kiss and then pull away. "Don't get too cocky."

He starts laughing and he looks at Gracie. She turns a darker red and I laugh, "Stop being so nervous and go with the flow." She slowly nods her head as Leon kiss on her neck. I lay back on the bed and move my fingers up and down Gracie's leg. Leon finally pulls away after a few seconds.

I slide off the bed and pick up Leon's bag, I grab a condom out of the first pocket. "Gracie you're so cute." She covers her face and I laugh. I get back on the bed and crawl towards her, "I want to have my fun with you before Leon does." She peeks from her fingers and I put two fingers inside her.

She falls back on the bed with a moan. I suck on her left nipple and she tightens around my finger. All of a sudden I feel two fingers inside me. I put my face in Gracie's neck and moan, "I regret that I said you can take the lead." He laughs as he starts moving his fingers at a faster pace.

Gracie looks at me, "J-Jasmine, move your fingers." I move my fingers in and out of her the best I could. The pleasure from Leon's fingers is distracting me. Gracie arches her back and rolls her eyes to the back of her head, "Ahh! I-I'm cumming." She tightens and then loosens up around my fingers. I tease her clit as I slowly pull my fingers out.

I put my fingers in her mouth, "Fuck!! Leon, don't stop!" I bite Gracie left nipple as I cum all over Leon's fingers. I fall on top of Gracie and laugh. I look at Leon and help him put the condom on.

He gets in between Gracie's legs and slowly put his dick inside of her. "Fuck, she's so tight." I watch as Gracie rolls her eyes to the back of her head. Leon starts moving his hips, "Leon, how do-."

I am cut off by Leon's lips, "No need for me to ask." I bend down and pinch Gracie nipples, "Did she tighten up around you?" Leon groans in response and I start rubbing Gracie clit. I suck her ear and she shivers. "Y'all can finish, I rather watch you two have fun."

I place kisses all over Gracie body as Leon thrust inside her. I look at Gracie, "Don't cum until Leon cums himself." She slowly nods her head, "I-I can't hold it." Leon puts his face in her neck, "It's okay, you can cum." Gracie starts shaking and Leon groans as he cums inside his condom.

Leon slowly pulls out and takes the condom off. He drops the condom in the trash can beside the bed. He lays down and let out a deep breath. I get on top of him and he wraps his arms around me, "You okay?" I put my face in his neck and nod my head, "Yeah." He kisses my forehead and I kiss his neck.

I look over at Gracie and she has her back towards us, "Gracie, let's take a bath together." She looks at me and then slowly nods her head. She gets off the bed and walks towards the bathroom. I get off of Leon and follow Gracie to the bathroom.

"You okay?" She nods her head, "Y-Yeah, I just feel like you didn't get any pleasure in this." My eyes widen at her cuteness, "You're so cute!! I did enjoy it, so don't worry about it." We get in the tub after the tub is full.