Black Dragon.

Jasmine POV

"Hey, Jasmine." I glare at Devin as he walks up to me, "What do you want, Devin?" He throws his hands up in surrender, "Don't look at me like that. I just want to talk." I walk past him and he stops me, "I don't want to talk. Go talk to Mila and leave me alone."

I look behind him and see Kade walking towards us. I run pass Devin and run up to Kade. He looks at me and I stand behind him. "Are you around every time I'm around?" Kade looks at Devin and then back at me, "No, I was just going to class." Devin rolls his eyes and looks at me, "Jasmine, all I want to do is talk to you. Is that too much to ask?" I nod my head, "Yes it is. Why do you want to talk to me? What do we have to talk about? You used me for the most childish reason ever?"

I look at Kade and he rubs his face, he lets out a long sigh, "Leave her alone, she said she doesn't want to talk. It's going to get annoying if she keeps hiding behind me." I small pout crawl on my lips, "I haven't been annoying you that much lately."

"Who said you have?" I look up at him with wide eyes, "Whatever." Devins storms off after that and we walk to our class. For some unknown reason, Devin and Mila got switched out of all of our classes except for gym. "Stay away from Devin. No matter how much he tries to talk, stay away from him." I nod my head at Kade's demand, "That's what I'm trying to do anyway."

We walk in class and Mr.Saito smiles at us, "Goodmorning Kade and Jasmine." I say good morning and Kade walks to his seat. Karson comes in and smiles at me, "For some reason, I thought you and Kade wouldn't show up." I scrunch up my face, "Why would you think that?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know." All of a sudden a big sound of thunder breaks through the classroom. "I get to go home and have me a nice nap!" Karson laughs at me and Mr.Saito looks at me. He starts teaching and I put my head down.

Later on that day

I am being woken up by the sound of my doorbell. "Who the hell is it?!" I walk downstairs and open the door. "Devin, what are you doing here?" He shows me a smile, "I really just want to talk."

I shake my head, "Even if I wanted to I can't." He looks at me with confusion on his face, "Why?" I bite my lip to hide my smile, "Kade told me to stay away from you and I'm listening to him." He looks at me as if I just grew an extra head, "Yeah, I'm just going to do this."

He puts a cloth to my nose and seconds later it goes dark.

I wake up to the sound of two voices. I feel my arms tied behind my back and my feet tied to a chair. I shake the sheet off my head and glare at Devin, "What the fuck is your problem?! Why the hell did you just kidnapped me?!" He looks at me and smile, "I said I wanted to talk, but you continue to tell me no and that gets annoying."

"Its call give up! Let me go!" He shakes his head and laughs, "I'm the type who never gives up no matter what." I sit back and look around, "Are we in your room?" He hums in response, "I heard two voices. Who was the other one?" He shows me a mocking smile, "You didn't recognize it?"

I roll my eyes, "If I'm asking you then no I didn't recognize the voice. I was too busy trying to figure out why the hell did you kidnapped me?!" He walks up to me and bends down, "What would you do if I spit in your face?" His face falls, "I'll slap the shit out of you."

"Will it hurt?" He looks at me and laughs, "You are a weird one. Do you want to know why I did what I did?" I blow out a deep breath, "Even if I say no, you're still going to tell me anyway." He looks at me and then runs his fingers through his hair, "You do know what position you're in, right?" I nod my head, "How the hell are you acting so normal?" 

I shrug my shoulders, "This is something new happening to me. My life has pretty much been the same. It will sink in soon." He blinks a few times and shakes his head, "I did this to get a reaction out of Kade." I throw my head back and then glare at him, "What the fuck is up with you?! Why are you using me to get to Kade?!"